@mrz: How do i effectively destroy a youtube channel?

An incel "friend" i used to know now has near half a million subscribers and is probably making a lot of money playing videogames, which upsets me. I want to crush his pathetic incel dreams. How do I go about ruining him anonymously? i dont know how he got so many fucking kids watching his shitty generic gameplay videos, i fucking hate this society that makes it so easy for normalfaggy personalities to make money. How do I make youtube cancel this idiot's account and hopefully trigger suicide on him? fucking moron.

mvp

life is a scam
i like your mindset. 
the problem is i think even if you cancel his account, youtube can restore it.
you need to find other attack vector. i suggest you doxx and steal the money he illegitimately makes.

maybe there are hackers who can be hired to destroy his channel, but i doubt it will be easy to find them.

Mr. Joshua said:
why dont u make a gaming channel urself? its not hard
It's fucking impossible, there are too many people doing it. He just lucked out and i hate it, also its embarrassing as fuck, i dont want people to know im a gamercel, what kills me is he gets money while NEETing it out.
[hr]
mrz said:
I have no idea lol.
Cmon you are the smartest guy in the fucking forum, you sure know how to deal with this when you are talking a FBI shit all day and coding shit to attack the kiwifags.

actual zombie said:
Mr. Joshua said:
why dont u make a gaming channel urself? its not hard
It's fucking impossible, there are too many people doing it. He just lucked out and i hate it, also its embarrassing as fuck, i dont want people to know im a gamercel, what kills me is he gets money while NEETing it out.
[hr]
mrz said:
I have no idea lol.
Cmon you are the smartest guy in the fucking forum, you sure know how to deal with this when you are talking a FBI shit all day and coding shit to attack the kiwifags.
I had some success with youtube gaming, but my voice failo'd me.

You can get views without connections, it comes down to very smart keywords so you can show up on a specific search that machinima hasn't ass raped already.

mrz said:
actual zombie said:
[hr]
I'm objectively not the smartest person on this forum my GIQ is 110.
iq means shit