• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

MRW "He's so tall and handsome as hell"

Supreme Gentleman said:
Yea that song reminds me of lookism

Taylor Swift is a fucking bitch, seriously she is probably the biggest cunt on this planet and she isn't even aesthetic. Just lol at people on this forum who think she is higher than a 4/10, she's complete trash and sub 80 IQ. Her best friend when she was 21 was some 15 year old, you have to be seriously retarded for that to happen.

FireHaze

Megastar
IsaacNewton said:
Supreme Gentleman said:

Taylor Swift is a fucking bitch, seriously she is probably the biggest cunt on this planet and she isn't even aesthetic. Just lol at people on this forum who think she is higher than a 4/10, she's complete trash and sub 80 IQ. Her best friend when she was 21 was some 15 year old, you have to be seriously retarded for that to happen.

:jordan:

iamagod

Machine
IsaacNewton said:
Supreme Gentleman said:

:cage:

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
"oh my god look at that face..."

Not look at that gymcel body, not look at that expensive suit, not omg look at his car, LOOK AT THAT FACE!!!!!!

Tekken said:
Funny thing is Scott Eastwood is only 5'11
stacks on stacks nigga said:
Fun fact: That guy in the video (Scott Eastwood) is 5'11 and she sings "He's so tall and handsome as hell".

Tekken said:
haha

I just mentioned Taylor Swift is sub 80 IQ, she clearly has no clue what tall actually is with respect to a median and standard deviations.

IsaacNewton said:
Supreme Gentleman said:

She's isn't that attractive but certainly above average 
Why do you think she's low IQ

Tekken said:

5'11 is one inch above average height in US 
No matter what the delusional basement dwellers here tell you, average height in the US for a man is 5'10

Slut's Shame

Regular
She got fucked and left by 5'9" Jake Gyllenhaal and dated a closet homosexual 5'8 (team Jacob)

Am I a fag for l liking a lot of chick songs that have to do with guys lol. Even older ones kind of prep you for the right mindset

Slut said:
She got fucked and left by 5'9" Jake Gyllenhaal and dated a closet homosexual 5'8 (team Jacob)

Am I a fag for l liking a lot of chick songs that have to do with guys lol. Even older ones kind of prep you for the right mindset

Yea that's pretty faggy, if you have NT friends though they're probably the same, most NT people are fags.