Mr. Nobody (movie)

This movie will drop a hard age pill on you, make you consider what your doing with your life.

I am not done yet, but it is basically about a guy who is 130 years old or something with broken memories. When interviewed you don't know what life story scenario is real cause he recites his memories in both experiences and what-ifs from major life events he could have done differently.

This makes me think. What kind of memory loop am I going to have when really old? Am I reliving a good tale or a shit tier existence of regrets.

http://www.solarmovie.cz/watch-mr-nobody-2009-online.html

Finished it.

The point of the movie was about making a decision and not leaving it to chance. But the movie as a whole struck one of my biggest fears, and that is what if I get alzheimers when I am older? I've wondered what kind of heaven or hell alzheimers is depending on just how far back your memory regresses to, because dementia is living in prison of memories.

Not my genetic predisposition luckily. But I need to fix my insomnia and do something with this summer already.

Anakind

King of Chads
Machiavellian said:
This makes me think. What kind of memory loop am I going to have when really old? Am I reliving a good tale or a shit tier existence of regrets.
Lol @ incels who want to become old. You think life gets better when you have grey hair and walk on crutches?   :lol:

I might watch the movie nonetheless since I'm a loser who has no friends to spend the summer evenings with. :sad:

This movie was how I discovered how great Jared Leto's eye area is. The kid is a certified aspie that can see the future. Fuck the blonde hypergamous cunt. Fuck the asian that loves white cock. Fuck the scenes when he has sex with the female version of him. In the end you learn all paths he took were wrong so 90 percent of the movie was pointless.  10/10 jared leto's eye area.

Anakind said:
Machiavellian said:
Lol @ incels who want to become old. You think life gets better when you have grey hair and walk on crutches?   :lol:

I might watch the movie nonetheless since I'm a loser who has no friends to spend the summer evenings with. :sad:
Not looking forward to being old. Just that alzheimers can be either torture for the person or happiness in a bliss for the individual, the caretakers have hell to deal with either way though.

Anakind

King of Chads
Machiavellian said:
Not looking forward to being old. Just that alzheimers can be either torture for the person or happiness in a bliss for the individual, the caretakers have hell to deal with either way though.

Do you know the name Guenther Sachs? He was a famous playboy in Germany back in his young days. A few years ago when it turned out he was getting Alzheimer's he pulled the trigger on himself before he wouldn't even be capable of making that decision any more.