Movies every 'incel' should watch

These movies have much less cliches, very captivating, interesting to watch,are unpredictable and you can relate easily to them. That's the kind of movie I like.

Ken Park (2002)
Story of Various rebellious, California teenagers display disturbing behavior, including casual sex, drugs and violence.

Unmade Beds (2009)
Movie about an incel who travels to London in search of his long lost father also about a girl who travels to London to get over and forget her boyfriend. Loved it.

ShortBus (2006)
Sofia is a couples therapist who is unable to climax despite the ministrations of her loving husband. Gay couple James and Jamie decide to open the doors of their relationship by inviting in a third partner. All three attend a mixer in which partygoers partake in a place called shortbus. Amazing movie.

The Dreamers (2003)
"I don't believe in God, but if I did, he would be a black, blind,left-handed guitarist."

ah ah ah I fucking loved watching this movie, well-written but the end disappointed me though, well unpredictable.

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (2006)
'Incel' goes in search of prime, virgin goddesses to collect their scent and make the ultimate perfume...
This movie easily beats this whole list, spectacular movie! @dat feel @Heroin, @Luan Dang @MRZ @Peppers @FuckThis

L'auberge espagnole (2002)
Another spectacular movie! incel travels to England and shares an appartment of people of different nationalities, it gets really interesting.

Paris, I Love You (2006)
A collection has 18 vignettes set in Paris. Different people Different stories in Paris.
Fantastic movie.

Bump Roboter said:
This movie is from the 1995, look at what the average kid fucked and experienced even in the´s now imgagine how much pussy, sex and sex partys and multiple girls the average kid in 2016 have

while we here rot in out basement and all we are capable to be in this world is ugly and miserable.

I'm watching the trailer, I'll download it if it's worth watching.

stamaster21

Slayer
Bump Roboter said:
This movie is from the 1995, look at what the average kid fucked and experienced even in the´s now imgagine how much pussy, sex and sex partys and multiple girls the average kid in 2016 have

while we here rot in out basement and all we are capable to be in this world is ugly and miserable.

So true was sad and painfull to watch my peers during highschool going to parties going out to have fun. Its simple your excluded for these two reasons low social value, or because your physical look or a mix of both simple as that. And guess what this is happening during your youth a time you will never get back when your peers are at the most physical attractivness. Who wants to hangout with these same peers when your older and 80 percent of people are bald fat and ugly. Your social value is your looks, and social standing.

Ryu

Staff member
Oscar Pistorius said:
Bump Roboter said:

I'm watching the trailer, I'll download it if it's worth watching.
That movie is a brutal agepill. Its a good movie, I recommend everyone here watches it.

AzzRaze

Slayer
Dude I've been writing a movie like all of these for the longest time ever now. Sort of a mix between Kids/Dazed and Confused/Clerks set in mid 2000s. Whole movie takes place in a trailer park and follows these Hispanic/white teenagers doing drugs and having sex. Its very red pill too~ 

You'd love Kids like someone already suggested. Also you seen City of God already~?

AzzRaze

Slayer

These are very good too, just need to find them subtitled~

AzzRaze said:
You'd love Kids like someone already suggested. Also you seen City of God already~?
Yes, City of God. A Brazilian movie which depicts the life of criminals in "favelas" or ghetto. Poverty, drugs, sex, criminality are a daily menu. I didn't enjoy much though.

AzzRaze

Slayer
Lmao I finally watched this movie~

Totally fucking lold when this scene happened~

:visitgandy:

AzzRaze

Slayer
Oscar Pistorius said:
AzzRaze said:
Lmao I finally watched this movie~

Totally fucking lold when this scene happened~

:visitgandy:
Glad you enjoyed. What do you think of it ?
Kids and Bully are far superior, they're by the same director. It was decent man, I feel like it had a lot more potential. The scenes between the kid with the eyebrow piercing and the milf (whose daughter he was dating lol) were the highlight of the film. They really had a believable relationship going on, it was a very cool dynamic to see. I thought a better part of the film should have been about them. Hell, a whole film could have been made about that one relationship. The Tate scenes were funny too lol, although I don't think it was intentional~

I do have to say some of the prolonged male dick closeups were a bit gratuitous though lol~

AzzRaze said:
Kids and Bully are far superior, they're by the same director. It was decent man, I feel like it had a lot more potential. The scenes between the kid with the eyebrow piercing and the milf (whose daughter he was dating lol) were the highlight of the film. They really had a believable relationship going on, it was a very cool dynamic to see. I thought a better part of the film should have been about them. Hell, a whole film could have been made about that one relationship. The Tate scenes were funny too lol, although I don't think it was intentional~

I do have to say some of the prolonged male dick closeups were a bit gratuitous though lol~
I agree. I also enjoyed the story of the Pastor's closet-whore daughter.

I strongly suggest this one though, check out the trailer:

Chincel

Normie
Someone used to watch IFC.... The average guy got laid more in 1995 than now. It's only the Chads who benefit from dating apps, geez! My personal incel movies run from the typical (Sixteen Candles), the unexpected (Karate Kid 3), to the obscure (The Last American Virgin). All from the 80's but there was that clear line where the children of baby boomers were coming of age fully reaping the benefits of the sexual revolution. Also, the gap between the have and have-nots began to widen.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Thanks I haven't seen any of those, I might watch some of them.

Post Singularity Virgin said:
kids was a good one

also la haine

the movie jailbait with michael pitt really captures the incel ennui also
Michael Pitt? I love that actor! He was also in Funny games:
Two incel brothers terrorize rich families on vacation in the countryside.