Mouthbreathing even causes fucking ADD and ADHD

TheTrews

Normie
If it's Mew peddling that theory as fact then I don't buy it.

Mouthbreathing is certainly bad no it doesn't cause every ill.

Mew is obviously trying to scare parents into paying for treatment. He is doing the kids a favour by embellishing shit, though.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
TheTrews said:

Mew is obviously trying to scare parents into paying for treatment. He is doing the kids a favour by embellishing shit, though.
i was like you at first but i saw so many examples irl holy shit Mew is really a messiah

TheTrews

Normie
Harakiri said:
TheTrews said:

i was like you at first but i saw so many examples irl holy shit Mew is really a messiah
I think Mike Mew was a bit of a mouthbreather as a kid and then he correct it (or rather his Dad made him). 

Despite his jaw muscles, there's still a hint of mouth-breathy-ness etched into his facial bones.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
TheTrews said:
Harakiri said:
I think Mike Mew was a bit of a mouthbreather as a kid and then he correct it (or rather his Dad made him). 

Despite his jaw muscles, there's still a hint of mouth-breathy-ness etched into his facial bones.
his bug eyes are an indicator

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
I always breathed through my mouth, it definitely messed up my facial/orthodontic development more.  :incelrage:

lookz

Chad
Harakiri said:
damn maxilla really is everything lol
causation =/= correlation

sub 80 iq confirmed

you have more to worry about than your maxilla