• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Mouthbreathing even causes fucking ADD and ADHD

TheTrews

Regular
If it's Mew peddling that theory as fact then I don't buy it.

Mouthbreathing is certainly bad no it doesn't cause every ill.

Mew is obviously trying to scare parents into paying for treatment. He is doing the kids a favour by embellishing shit, though.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
TheTrews said:

Mew is obviously trying to scare parents into paying for treatment. He is doing the kids a favour by embellishing shit, though.

i was like you at first but i saw so many examples irl holy shit Mew is really a messiah

TheTrews

Regular
Harakiri said:
TheTrews said:

i was like you at first but i saw so many examples irl holy shit Mew is really a messiah

I think Mike Mew was a bit of a mouthbreather as a kid and then he correct it (or rather his Dad made him). 

Despite his jaw muscles, there's still a hint of mouth-breathy-ness etched into his facial bones.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
TheTrews said:
Harakiri said:

I think Mike Mew was a bit of a mouthbreather as a kid and then he correct it (or rather his Dad made him). 

Despite his jaw muscles, there's still a hint of mouth-breathy-ness etched into his facial bones.

his bug eyes are an indicator

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
I always breathed through my mouth, it definitely messed up my facial/orthodontic development more.  :incelrage:

lookz

Machine
Harakiri said:
damn maxilla really is everything lol

causation =/= correlation

sub 80 iq confirmed

you have more to worry about than your maxilla