ThatDude

Coper
NICOLE ANNA SMITH AS A KID - Mouthbreathing

NICOLE DURING HER PRIME YEARS -  Low tongue posture

STILL HOT, NO RETRUDED MAXILLA:

You are the judge.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Really interesting. There are some outlier cases, aren't there. Even from a very young age, you could see that she had the genetic predisposition to develop a great facial bone structure later on in life.

Ascent

Normie
Meh, one pic of her mouthbreathing doesn't prove she CONSISTENTLY didn't mouth-breathe as a kid.

I used to do it but at 7-8 my uncle told me not to because 'you look like an idiot'. Kek, just LOL at my uncle correcting my oral posture and saving me from inceldom srs.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Why is this issue still repeatedly discussed? Patients with poor growth often breath perfectly normal through their noses and many individuals with normal growth often breath through their mouth. It's irrelevant to discuss mouthbreathing sice its causative potency is questionable at best.

kibo

Chad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Why is this issue still repeatedly discussed? Patients with poor growth often breath perfectly normal through their noses and many individuals with normal growth often breath through their mouth. It's irrelevant to discuss mouthbreathing sice its causative potency is questionable at best.
there was study which showed that tongue can reshape bone even in adults.
Dont underestimate importancy of proper tongue position in formative years.
Genes can save and destroy everything,it sti doesnt mean envoirment(tongue posture) is not important on avarage case

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
kibo said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Genes can save and destroy everything,it sti doesnt mean envoirment(tongue posture) is not important on avarage case
I don't question any of the environmental effects - why do you think orthos use headgears or any other instruments? It is an attempt to reduce the impact of the poor growth and they quite often reduce this impact a bit, but never eliminate it completely. But the studies regarding the mouthbreathing are extremely controversial. Poor tongue positioning etc. definitely affects dentition, the same effect is often seen as a result of thumb sucking.

So, the external forces contribute to the growth, but is it a 5% or 10% contribution? And which of these forces and how exactly affect the growth? One of the maxfacs told me the dentofacial deformities are approx. 95% of a genetic origin.

The Third

Cuck
You will all finally become redpilled on how heavy a scam mewing and Mew himself are.
[hr]
laydownandrot said:
I believe it's a cope.
I have a mouthbreathing hot girl with ante face.

>Saving you from inceldom
>Posting on lookism.net with a faggy MM avi.

kibo

Chad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
kibo said:
I don't question any of the environmental effects - why do you think orthos use headgears or any other instruments? It is an attempt to reduce the impact of the poor growth and they quite often reduce this impact a bit, but never eliminate it completely. But the studies regarding the mouthbreathing are extremely controversial. Poor tongue positioning etc. definitely affects dentition, the same effect is often seen as a result of thumb sucking.

So, the external forces contribute to the growth, but is it a 5% or 10% contribution? And which of these forces and how exactly affect the growth? One of the maxfacs told me the dentofacial deformities are approx. 95% of a genetic origin.
You have point.The most important thing is awareness for it.
I had been to orthodontics,had braces,endured tons of pain just to end up as mouth breathing faggot with narrow stupid palate.My genes are probably shit tier but if medicine could have helped me for 5% at least,she should have done it.

ThatDude

Coper
kibo said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

I had been to orthodontics,had braces,endured tons of pain just to end up as mouth breathing faggot with narrow stupid palate.My genes are probably shit tier but if medicine could have helped me for 5% at least,she should have done it.
I totally agree that orthodontics will fuck you up.

What I'm questioning is the "legitness" of the fact that Mike Mew says:
'good-looking people have great palates, a wide smile and a good tongue posture'.

We see more and more examples of male models with narrow palates,
(such as Jordan Barret, Sean O' Pry and Simon Nessman).

laydownandrot

Banned
The Third said:
You will all finally become redpilled on how heavy a scam mewing and Mew himself are.
[hr]
laydownandrot said:
I believe it's a cope.
I have a mouthbreathing hot girl with ante face.

>Saving you from inceldom
>Posting on lookism.net with a faggy MM avi.
I've written it badly, I know a girl.
I've posted her on lookism and she received +7 ratings, she mouthbreaths all day long.

she had extractions, you can tell she's missing some teeth. also look ag people with severe underbites, their cheekbones aren't always recessed.

igesio

Banned
impossible to have teeth that perfect and not mouthbreathe

kibo

Chad
ThatDude said:
kibo said:
I totally agree that orthodontics will fuck you up.

What I'm questioning is the "legitness" of the fact that Mike Mew says:
'good-looking people have great palates, a wide smile and a good tongue posture'.

We see more and more examples of male models with narrow palates,
(such as Jordan Barret, Sean O' Pry and Simon Nessman).

his palate is fine

His face developed well inspite of narrow palate i guess.
Its not like we have differential equation for beauty which includes wide palate as factor.
Palat is still hidden behind closed  mouth,its not necessary for outer look if face developed well inspite of it.
Still,98% of faces with narrow palates have subhuman outer looker.Or you could say that they look worse on average compared to normal wide palate people.
And narrow palate looks uglier to the eye as well, for humans at least .Probably comes from the fact that oxygen supply is reduced. so we see it as more ugly.

// Infolinks