• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Mouth is EVERYTHING

driftwood

Joke
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
 

driftwood

Joke
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
elm said:
second one looks like a feminist, left one is better

No.  Full lips are youthful and make you look far more charismatic.  Left makes me look like a weird old bird.
 

driftwood

Joke
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
elm said:
you have mouth like colez, he has upper lip thin and curved aswell, its a masc trait id say

More than a few girls have rejected me due to my thin lips.
 

driftwood

Joke
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
elm said:
driftwood said:
More than a few girls have rejected me due to my thin lips.

"rejected" didnt you just insult them and ask them to rate your lips?

I acted like I was the hottest guy in the world and that prompted them to redpill me as to my flaws.


Clooney is the only thin lipped guy seen as attractive.  but they certainly dont HELP him.  he looks foolish with a clean shave and would also benefit from a liplift/filler
 

Vertu

Joke
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
132
You have a tiny non-masculine skull. Those full lips are only working against you in regards to sex-appeal.


Full lips work on a skull like this:

 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
driftwood said:
I acted like I was the hottest guy in the world and that prompted them to redpill me as to my flaws.

women told you that you got thin lips just to troll you?

this happened
 

driftwood

Joke
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
So girls are just telling me my lips are too thin when in reality they're rejecting me due to my skull size?
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
718
Reputation
30
IcedEarth said:
SixFootSixWhiteMeso said:
Look better in the morphed picture. You probably need another haircut tho, can't hair be morphed too?

:tay:


I'm serious, he looks way better, probably a bit too young looking. He may appeal to younger HS girls with that look.
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
driftwood said:
So girls are just telling me my lips are too thin when in reality they're rejecting me due to my skull size?

women never told me such shit
 

driftwood

Joke
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
driftwood said:
So girls are just telling me my lips are too thin when in reality they're rejecting me due to my skull size?

women never told me such shit

Drunk tattooed girl told me i had bird lips and fucked my wing man (she was ugly) but other girls have told me the same thing.  Girls from omegle ect ect.

You want a good mouth regardless of anything else.  My lips are pencil thin and philtrum is long.  These are defects irrespective of my skull size
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
driftwood said:
IcedEarth said:
women never told me such shit

Drunk tattooed girl told me i had bird lips and fucked my wing man (she was ugly) but other girls have told me the same thing.  Girls from omegle ect ect.

You want a good mouth regardless of anything else.  My lips are pencil thin and philtrum is long.  These are defects irrespective of my skull size

morph you philtrum keep your lips
 
Top