Mouth is EVERYTHING

driftwood

Incel
elm said:
second one looks like a feminist, left one is better
No.  Full lips are youthful and make you look far more charismatic.  Left makes me look like a weird old bird.

driftwood

Incel
elm said:
you have mouth like colez, he has upper lip thin and curved aswell, its a masc trait id say
More than a few girls have rejected me due to my thin lips.

driftwood

Incel
elm said:
driftwood said:
More than a few girls have rejected me due to my thin lips.
"rejected" didnt you just insult them and ask them to rate your lips?
I acted like I was the hottest guy in the world and that prompted them to redpill me as to my flaws.
[hr]
Clooney is the only thin lipped guy seen as attractive.  but they certainly dont HELP him.  he looks foolish with a clean shave and would also benefit from a liplift/filler

Vertu

Incel
You have a tiny non-masculine skull. Those full lips are only working against you in regards to sex-appeal.

Full lips work on a skull like this:

IcedEarth

Slayer
driftwood said:
I acted like I was the hottest guy in the world and that prompted them to redpill me as to my flaws.
women told you that you got thin lips just to troll you?

this happened

driftwood

Incel
So girls are just telling me my lips are too thin when in reality they're rejecting me due to my skull size?

IcedEarth said:
SixFootSixWhiteMeso said:
Look better in the morphed picture. You probably need another haircut tho, can't hair be morphed too?
:tay:

I'm serious, he looks way better, probably a bit too young looking. He may appeal to younger HS girls with that look.

IcedEarth

Slayer
driftwood said:
So girls are just telling me my lips are too thin when in reality they're rejecting me due to my skull size?
women never told me such shit

driftwood

Incel
IcedEarth said:
driftwood said:
Drunk tattooed girl told me i had bird lips and fucked my wing man (she was ugly) but other girls have told me the same thing.  Girls from omegle ect ect.

You want a good mouth regardless of anything else.  My lips are pencil thin and philtrum is long.  These are defects irrespective of my skull size

IcedEarth

Slayer
driftwood said:
IcedEarth said:
Drunk tattooed girl told me i had bird lips and fucked my wing man (she was ugly) but other girls have told me the same thing.  Girls from omegle ect ect.

You want a good mouth regardless of anything else.  My lips are pencil thin and philtrum is long.  These are defects irrespective of my skull size
morph you philtrum keep your lips