• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

mouth/gums area protrudes from mouth?

i can post a picture later if you dont understand hat im talking about,

my mouth area seems to protrude from the rest of my face a bit. it's quite noticeable when you take a picture of me halfway between the front and the profile. wondering if it might just be the combined effect of a retruded maxilla and slightly recessed chin or if its something else.

any insight is greatly appreciated: what is this called, examples, possible solution etc. thanks.

FireHaze

Megastar
You have a forward maxilla. You want it to protrude a bit but not too much.

MichaelSzny

Banned
If I'm not mistaken it's due to the angle of your teeth, your teeth pushing your lips out.

igesio

Banned
Bimax - short for bimaxillary protrusion. All blacks have it

here are images

I know for sure i need genio but im more concerned about mouth business right now.

statuscel

I thought you would have flat lateral cheeks but no so you're fine. You don't look like a monkey congrats.

Veuve

Rotter
i thought you were talking about bimaxillary protrusion
from the pics, i think if you got your chin fixed it wouldn't appear to be protruding, it only looks like that under your mouth really

anyway i think having that area protrude slightly is kinda a good thing? it indicates low BF more than anything