most women would want nothing to do with this male model

Magnus

Lookism God
He's too neotenous, other MMs like O'Pry and chico girls would love, but this guy looks like a pretentious weird gay alien faggot weak bitch

chadimir

Gigachad
Magnus said:
He's too neotenous, other MMs like O'Pry and chico girls would love, but this guy looks like a pretentious weird gay alien faggot weak bitch
exactly im making a thread about it right now on girlsaskguys.com

also do you think his cheekbones are too feminine? 

reminds me of 

Magnus

Lookism God
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
Magnus said:

reminds me of 

It's not that they're too feminine, it's just his lower third is too small 
If he had prominent cheekbones with a strong lower third it wouldn't look feminine

Santeria

Normie
i think he looks kinda alienish but you went FULL retard when you said his chin and lips are weak...........

lips are pretty big and chin is average at worst (i think above)

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
He doesn't have the type of look that attracts a broad range of females, but he'll do with females who are into his specific look.

chadimir

Gigachad
Magnus said:

reminds me of 

It's not that they're too feminine, it's just his lower third is too small 
If he had prominent cheekbones with a strong lower third it wouldn't look feminine
thats a great point and just shows that lower third supercedes just about everything else. eye area, philtrum, and even cheekbones mean literally nothing without a strong lower third and chin

however a guy with a strong lower third can get away with having alot of other facial defects(weak cheekbones, long philtrum, etc) and its can be forgiven

a weak lower third cant be forgiven
[hr]
Wasted Youth said:
Legit

He's gross to me
well you are also a man

Masterfaggot

Gigachad

chadimir

Gigachad
Santeria said:
i think he looks kinda alienish but you went FULL retard when you said his chin and lips are weak...........

you may be right about the chin but i never said his lips were weak. i meant they are too feminine for some reason and it completely destroys his face. his ramus angle great so its possible he has good chin projection but its hard to tell from the front

Santeria

Normie
Santeria said:

you may be right about the chin but i never said his lips were weak. i meant they are too feminine for some reason and it completely destroys his face. his ramus angle great so its possible he has good chin projection but its hard to tell from the front
idk wtf rambus and all that shit is but you said weak lip area in op. 

ppl on this site think women hate big lips but as long as they arent straight dick sucking lips most woman find them sexy.

some of my better female friends made fun of my smallish lips

chadimir

Gigachad
Santeria said:

ppl on this site think women hate big lips but as long as they arent straight dick sucking lips most woman find them sexy.

ramus length is the length of your jawbone.

how are dick sucking lips any different than big plump lips

J

Jordy

On the site you used, most women also said they would want nothing with prime Brad Pitt which is outright bullshit. Lol if you believe in what women say. They don't even know what they want, they admitted it themselves.

First off, he does not have a weak chin or jaw. 
[img=300x400]http://shinebythree.com/wp-content/...Barrett-Margaret-Zhang_2951-600x800.jpg[/img]

And no, MOST women would not be attracted to him as they would to eg. Kortajarena or Gandy, even Lachowski who's a prettyboy. He looks too feminine and lacks in sex appeal, his face is very unusual and weird, he's not generically handsome. He looks like a cat, in some pictures he appears alienistic and he even has some pictures where he's dressed as a woman. Androgynous and unique. 

But to say most women wouldn't want to hookup with him or fuck him is bullshit, he'll still be able to easily bang some of the hottest women on the planet because his looks are on another level regardless of him lacking masculinity. 

From my experience, pretty boys turned out to be bigger slayers than jocks, but I'm talking about 16-19 year old girls so it will obviously be different for 21+ aged women.

Santeria

Normie
Santeria said:

ramus length is the length of your jawbone.

how are dick sucking lips any different than big plump lips
when i think of DSLs i think nigger lips, which are bigger than plump lips.  plump lips are not bad.

again, not one feature makes a person, but it can break them.  big lips arent bad on a guy

chadimir

Gigachad
Jordy said:
On the site you used, most women also said they would want nothing with prime Brad Pitt which is outright bullshit. Lol if you believe in what women say. They don't even know what they want, they admitted it themselves.

First off, he does not have a weak chin or jaw. 
[img=300x400]http://shinebythree.com/wp-content/...Barrett-Margaret-Zhang_2951-600x800.jpg[/img]

And no, MOST women would not be attracted to him as they would to eg. Kortajarena or Gandy, even Lachowski who's a prettyboy. He looks too feminine and lacks in sex appeal, his face is very unusual and weird, he's not generically handsome. He looks like a cat, in some pictures he appears alienistic and he even has some pictures where he's dressed as a woman. Androgynous and unique. 

But to say most women wouldn't want to hookup with him or fuck him is bullshit, he'll still be able to easily bang some of the hottest women on the planet because his looks are on another level regardless of him lacking masculinity. 

From my experience, pretty boys turned out to be bigger slayers than jocks, but I'm talking about 16-19 year old girls so it will obviously be different for 21+ aged women.
i can see him slaying 13-15 but even then its probably a 50/50 since hes probably too fem even for jbs. and any girl 15+ girl will without question go for the jock channing tatum type. women are biologically wired to be attracted to the jock type its only natural.
[hr]
MasterFaggot said:
im willing to bet anyone the majority of women would not would to date let alone hookup with this guy and would say he looks like a sissy high-maintenance fag

found this guy on someones sig. he has the eye area but is failiod hard by his weak chin and lip area. so much so to the point women dont watn him

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/flirting/q1897838-are-you-attracted-to-this-male-model
he did well on tinder
ill beleive it when i see it

J

Jordy

i can see him slaying 13-15 but even then its probably a 50/50 since hes probably too fem even for jbs. and any girl 15+ girl will without question go for the jock channing tatum type. women are biologically wired to be attracted to the jock type its only natural. but pre puberty young girls are obsessed with the beber fem look
He's the ultimate jb slayer. The older they get, the worse it is for him and similar ones. But aesthetic wise, he mogs the shit out of majority of models, let alone normal people. Insane eye area, but remember he is only 19. His appeal is aimed towards JBs anyways, as he gets older he'll get more masculine.

twisty

Banned
LEgit...he is aesthetics though..looks like cat
One problem is that women in general dont like that type of guys who are more maintence than they are...
Would do well with JBs...would struggle with older women