most women are LITETALLY DISGUSTED by jordan barret

Just lol at this cope.
Extrapolate from ONE weirdly angled pic.
If you go to Barrett's instagram you will see many positive feedbacks.
Just lol at you.

Sociopath1983

Normie
It's easier to hate what you can't have then admit he's out of her whore league

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Yet women find the Biebs hot as fuck

:legit:
BEIBS HAS A NORMAL LIP AREA AND NOSE
Sorry boyo this is all cope.

If these stupid bitches saw him irl they'd grovel at his feet, and try to face fuck him the minute they see him. It's all cope. Women don't want to be deemed as shallow, even though they obviously already are. I can see right through these dumb whores. They're the ones to say "Ew, gross" on the internet, while irl immediately sucking his feminine dick.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Sociopath1983 said:

Cloud

Gigachad
Who cares what some stupid women think. Do you think Barrett gives a fuck, guy must get such a rush just by looking into the mirror when he wakes up.

chadimir

Gigachad
Sociopath1983 said:
whywoulditmatter said:
BEIBS HAS A NORMAL LIP AREA AND NOSE

If these stupid bitches saw him irl they'd grovel at his feet, and try to face fuck him the minute they see him. It's all cope. Women don't want to be deemed as shallow, even though they obviously already are. I can see right through these dumb whores. They're the ones to say "Ew, gross" on the internet, while irl immediately sucking his feminine dick.
WOMEN WOULD NEVER TREAT MIRO OR BATEMAN THIS WAY.. EVER!! WOMEN HAVE LOW RESPECT FOR TWINKS

Browmog

Slayer
Legit. They want masculine hunk like this:

to pound them hard

Sociopath1983 said:
whywoulditmatter said:

WOMEN WOULD NEVER TREAT MIRO OR BATEMAN THIS WAY.. EVER!! WOMEN HAVE LOW RESPECT FOR TWINKS
Dude stop coping, visit Barrett's instagram and STFU with your masculinity BS.

Xander

Cuck
This is obvious, it's like women who think masculine females are pretty but they disgust most men.
Men need to be masc to be attractive and vice versa

chadimir

Gigachad
SpoiledMaleModel said:
find me ONE girl who disprects miro or bateman like they disprect barret.. and ill agree with you.. you know why you wont be able to? becuase they dont exist. women dont disrepct real slayers like bateman or miro EVER, only twinks

i win

SpoiledMaleModel said:
find me ONE girl who disprects miro or bateman like they disprect barret.. and ill agree with you.. you know why you wont be able to? becuase they dont exist. women dont disrepct real slayers like bateman or miro EVER, only twinks

i win
:cage: who cares about being "disrespected" by some random sloots on the internet when you are busy slaying IRL? You need to realize that you don't know what the posters look like, they could be 300 lbs feminazis for fuck's sake.

Get some common sense.