• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Most underrated theories on this forum

LOW INHIBITION
I've known/been friends with plenty of drug dealers, mainly because I live in suburbs and most of them live her
All of the drug dealers and thugs are slaying, I have never met not EVEN ONE who was incel and a virgin
It doesn't even sound right to be drug dealer and virgin/incel
They weren't that good looking but most of them look intimidating as fuck

Browmog

Regular
Low inhib theory is absolute BS, I opened a thread about it.
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=Open Sans', ', Verdana, Helvetica, ', 'Sans Serif][font=Open Sans', ', ', Verdana, Helvetica, ', ', 'Sans Serif]I see this theory crushed every day.[/font][/font][/font]

Starcrazy

Rotter
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Big dick game

this

if you got big dick you only need to be NT, the word will spread and you'll swim in pussy

Lel

Machine
Browmog said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=Open Sans', ', Verdana, Helvetica, ', 'Sans Serif][font=Open Sans', ', ', Verdana, Helvetica, ', ', 'Sans Serif]I see this theory crushed every day.[/font][/font][/font]

all these theories apply if you already are 6+ and the girl is somewhat attracted to you

Browmog

Regular
Lel said:
Browmog said:

all these theories apply if you already are 6+ and the girl is somewhat attracted to you

Yes.
People on this forum think that a guy can act "low inhib" without looking like it/being able to back it up.
Lol. In the west it will get you mocked, anywehre else in  the world maybe killed.

offthewall

Rotter
Who are they banging though? It is all about getting a good LTR with a hottie good girl.

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Browmog said:

Yep. More isn't better in this case.

offthewall said:
Who are they banging though? It is all about getting a good LTR with a hottie good girl.

Exactly. Most people on this forum could find someone if they got rid of their standards. But just lol at banging girls you have no attraction to, or worse, find repulsive. It's all about being able to bang/LTR girls you find attractive, with minimal effort on your part. If a 4/10 runs numbers game long enough, he might find an 8/10 willing to have a ONS... But again, just lol at spending an exorbitant amount of time playing the pussy lottery, when you could have a trust fund- LOOKS.