Most subhuman European phenotype

Don Draper

Regular
Possible candidates:

Alpinid

Gracile-Meds - mainly due to build, i.e., extremely short skullcels with tiny frames. Compare Joao Moutinho, David Villa, and Messi to Cristiano who's Atlanto-Med masterrace.

Danny the chav

Champion
Heterosexual Male said:
Nordid, it should literally be renamed cucktoid.

Cope, they are pure aryans. Ethniks would murder their family to look like that

Danny the chav said:
Heterosexual Male said:

Eh, nah. Most ethnics who are into white dudes, myself included don't find that type of man sexually appealing.  Anthrocels jerk off to such types, but in real life it's the opposite. My dick is flaccid whenever I see a nordid even when they have a nice body, and even when they're naked. They just have no sex appeal, like at all lol. Cute though, but it's like trying to turn me on with a 6 year old, it just doesn't work.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
IDC or know about this phenotype apricity broscience but going on raw looks and not coloring the British are generally the ugliest people in Europe. The nordics are the lowest T and most subhuman overall but they do have better faces, frames and height.

Southern Europeans and central Germanics are the best looking Europeans imo, even some Eastern Europeans can be GL

Danny the chav

Champion
Heterosexual Male said:
Danny the chav said:

Eh, nah. Most ethnics who are into white dudes, myself included don't find that type of man sexually appealing.  Anthrocels jerk off to such types, but in real life it's the opposite. My dick is flaccid whenever I see a nordid even when they have a nice body, and even when they're naked. They just have no sex appeal, like at all lol. Cute though, but it's like trying to turn me on with a 6 year old, it just doesn't work.

What, your gay?

El Chapo

Joke
Danny the chav said:
Heterosexual Male said:

I would never fucking want to look like this. Don't let the ugly self haters here fool you

Danny the chav

Champion
El Chapo said:
Danny the chav said:
I would never fucking want to look like this. Don't let the ugly self haters here fool you

I don't know what to think anymore tbh

Golden Blue

Banned
Heterosexual Male said:

That's cherry picking, I can easily do the opposite:

The funny thing is that Scandinavians would actually be renowned for their ugliness if there were no Nordics there. The Baltids and Borrebies native to Scandinavia are very often unaesthetic and lack beauty, especially the former.

Eh you tried, but trust me i've probably looked at more photos of nordids than you. These still aren't doing anything for me. They're still just cute. I disagree with you saying Nordics would be ugly without them. People who look more like Eriksen and Ljunberg mog the pure nordids into oblivion.

@Danny You need to hangout with more ethnics irl boyo.  I can't speak for any ethnics except the black community, but most black females (and black homos) like white guys who look more like Bateman.

Legit Theory said:
IDC or know about this phenotype apricity broscience but going on raw looks and not coloring the British are generally the ugliest people in Europe.  The nordics are the lowest T and most subhuman overall but they do have better faces, frames and height.

Southern Europeans and central Germanics are the best looking Europeans imo, even some Eastern Europeans can be GL

Don't bother getting into it. Anthropology is just a way for racist incels to be even more technical about their racism lol.

Also the bolded, legit!

Golden Blue

Banned
Heterosexual Male said:
Eh you tried, but trust me i've probably looked at more photos of nordids than you. These still aren't doing anything for me. They're still just cute. I disagree with you saying Nordics would be ugly without them. People who look more like Eriksen and Ljunberg mog the pure nordids into oblivion.

@Danny You need to hangout with more ethnics irl boyo.  I can't speak for any ethnics except the black community, but most black females (and black homos) like white guys who look more like Bateman.

Legit Theory said:
IDC or know about this phenotype apricity broscience but going on raw looks and not coloring the British are generally the ugliest people in Europe.  The nordics are the lowest T and most subhuman overall but they do have better faces, frames and height.

Don't bother getting into it. Anthropology is just a way for racist incels to be even more technical about their racism lol.

Also the bolded, legit!

Eriksen is Tronder, A mix of Nordic and UP(Brunn in this case). I would also say this is the ideal Scando phenotype but it is still a Nordic influenced one. 

These phenotypes are what Scandinavians would look like without any Nordic influence at all:

http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/troeplate04.htm
http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/troeplate05.htm

Most subhuman phenotype is MED

keep in mimd these guys are above average meds

this is how the average med looks like

and this is how ugly meds look like