Most slayers never even slay close to their full potential

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
TBH all the best looking guys I've known IRL are usually in a relationship with a girl for long periods of time or dont even use Tinder or in general don't fuck that many girls. 

Seeing all these Tinder experiments on how you could literally fuck a different girl every night if you are a 8/10 it's amazing how few GL guys actually do this for themselves.

Even legit male models, Bateman has an average GF, Chico has an average wife, like they could slay 24/7 if they wanted.

Talk about wasted opportunity. Is banging rando after rando really as unfulfilling as the cliche says it is?

When you know you can do something any time you want, it's not nearly as fun or rewarding. And it takes enormous energy and a lot of time to "slay", which can be very tiring. I imagine that no small part of my enthusiasm for smashing randoms rather than sticking to one of them is because I can only get interest from low-quality girls in the first place, so why would I want to see them more than once?

If you can fuck high value women then you may be more inclined to keep one around for longer.

Also - pls remember that being goodlooking != being a slayer, or even having "slayer potential". Above a certain average kind of looks level, it's all down to behaviour, and motivation to even bother slaying at all. If good looking guys don't slay then that means they don't have a personality that lets them, or makes them even want to, and that's not easily changed. MM's in particular are often extremely bizarre people without any of the behavioural traits required for slaying. MMs will be out-slayed by any confident 21yo 6/10 with a wide social circle.

Ascent

Normie
Think about it logically.

They know they can fuck any of the women they meet.

So why not fuck one regularly that you actually think is really hot and get along with, as opposed to fucking random ones? Trust me, if you were really GL you'd reach this conclusion also.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
"Slaying" IRL is American pie PUA pipe dream, something that happens mostly in Holywood movies.
IRL, overwhelming majority of guys fuck their long-term girlfriends.

cope u have no idea what happens out there

everyones getting boned like theare is no tumorrow @urfaceisurlife

cope

you think people just stay in their room and rot during after hours? just lol they are out at a fwb houses pounding her walls then leaving.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
cope u have no idea what happens out there

everyones getting boned like theare is no tumorrow @urfaceisurlife
Basement dweller detected. Every guy I know has a girlfriend, and is fucking her.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
"Slaying" IRL is American pie PUA pipe dream, something that happens mostly in Holywood movies.
IRL, overwhelming majority of guys fuck their long-term girlfriends.
Slaying happens but mostly only in college or in black communities

Jawanomics

Lookism God
you say that...but sport stars, rock stars and movie stars are the biggest slayers and they do slay!

What you're talking about is bluepilled good looking guys, that think they need to settle down with the one.