most ppl judge by vibes and personality and then looks 2nd

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
as long as ur around avg looking and not deformed or super short or something then most ppl judge u based on the vibes u give off and personality. this is why u see normal looking dudes dating cute girls all the time. the coping aspies here don't understand that tho

springfield

Banned
only nts understand what vibes are. aspies need everything to be analyzed, deconstructed for their brains to process it.

highinhibcel

Incel
Everyone here who thinks you need to be 7+ to have decent quality of life only thinks that because that's how good looking you have to be to make up for a sub 4/10 personality.

PRYGOD

Coper
highinhibcel said:
Everyone here who thinks you need to be 7+ to have decent quality of life only thinks that because that's how good looking you have to be to make up for a sub 4/10 personality.
:glasses:

springfield said:
only nts understand what vibes are. aspies need everything to be analyzed, deconstructed for their brains to process it.
Fuarking legit.

highinhibcel said:
Genetics are at it again, for both looks and personality. Vibeism is bullshit.

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
highinhibcel said:
yup for example i'm around 5.5/10 or so and i straight up fucking stutter but i'm fairly confident IRL and super chill to be around. and this is why i've had solid social circles over the years before i abanadoned some and why i've had 2 gf's and a couple tinder lays. i'm actually a people person even tho i've been rotting inside lately. i fuck myself up when i isolate myself because i'm meant to be around other people.
[hr]
springfield said:
legit

Anakind

King of Chads
springfield said:
No surprise the Lookism Jew believes personality can trump looks.

:cage:

Sociopath1983

Normie
Ive been told often I give bad vibes. I don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

feg

Chad
Sociopath1983 said:
Ive been told often I give bad vibes. I don't know what the fuck they are talking about.
you probably look like shit and are depressed

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
Sociopath1983 said:
u literally do live up to ur name from what i can tell so that's prolly why... plus u admit to being a pederast so you are prolly off a bit mentally, no offense man just being honest

Narrator said:
LOST BLUEFIN said:
yup for example i'm around 5.5/10 or so and i straight up fucking stutter but i'm fairly confident IRL and super chill to be around. and this is why i've had solid social circles over the years before i abanadoned some and why i've had 2 gf's and a couple tinder lays. i'm actually a people person even tho i've been rotting inside lately. i fuck myself up when i isolate myself because i'm meant to be around other people.
[hr]

legit
Aka fucking looks on tinder,
Go fucking kill yourself op.
I legit want to buy this shit forum and ban every NT scum.
:clap: