• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Most people here underestimated MS too much

As long as you have 5+ face,  a full head of hair, and non manlet, having high MS can compensate for a lot of things.

you can buy a girl with money sure, but it is same as buying a prostitute, altho most girls are whores anways, it is hard to really classify it...

But yeah, if you are rich you will have a gf

Pathologically Lonesome said:
the amount of M&S required to slay hot girls is unattainable for most

you need to be on the right carrier track since you were 12 to obtain any tangible MS in todays world. if you haven't had a normal family, structure or inheritance it is just not happening....

It still remains a theoretical possibility.

Pretty_when_i_cry said:

you need to be on the right carrier track since you were 12 to obtain any tangible MS in todays world. if you haven't had a normal family, structure or inheritance it is just not happening....

my point is that being a doctor or lawyer will not magically grant you access to beautiful women.

you'll need millions liquid

Pretty_when_i_cry said:

my point is that being a doctor or lawyer will not magically grant you access to beautiful women.

being a doctor or a lawyer will grant you access to some females tho, it is still better than nothing

But to be doctor or a lawyer you need right family, money, IQ, carrier track etc etc

Pretty_when_i_cry said:

Very achievable by age 40 if you can get into finance early or successfully start your own business

Enigmatic

Rotter
Legit. Pretty much all men that date up are compensating with money or status.

MS is legit for top tier pussy. Many have the misconception that you'd have to be a cuck provider to slay with it, but all you have to do is string the sluts along with hope of getting your coins and replace them

modified

hairloss expert
SpoiledMaleModel said:
As long as you have 5+ face,  a full head of hair, and non manlet, having high MS can compensate for a lot of things.

So as long as you are above average face, full hair, and average height and above?

In other words "as long as you're already better looking than 50-60% of men?

What kind of stupid shit is that?

If I was already above average physically I wouldn't be on this site.

primetime

Regular
The hottest girls will not date you if you have a shitty car no matter how chaddy you look

modified said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:

So as long as you are above average face, full hair, and average height and above?

I am sorry men, but there are a lot of white men, latino, and east asian still have a decent shot in life.

True Romance said:
The cope never dies

I am talking about getting laid only, I don't care about validation.

modified

hairloss expert
SpoiledMaleModel said:
modified said:

I am sorry men, but there are a lot of white men, latino, and east asian still have a decent shot in life.

True Romance said:
The cope never dies

If MS can't compensate for being short and ugly, then no one is "underestimating" it - it is worthless, and we are correct to discard it while focusing on surgery instead.

modified said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:

If MS can't compensate for being short and ugly, then no one is "underestimating" it - it is worthless, and we are correct to discard it while focusing on surgery instead.

MS actually can compensate for being short and ugly, you will just need a LOT more, a normal guy can get away with having a few millions, but you will probably need at least hundreds of millions.

SpoiledMaleModel said:
modified said:

True Romance said:
The cope never dies

best way to get laid is to pay a hooker
SRS

modified

hairloss expert
SpoiledMaleModel said:
modified said:

MS actually can compensate for being short and ugly, you will just need a LOT more, a normal guy can get away with having a few millions, but you will probably need at least hundreds of millions.

Exactly, so it is worthless.

You are saying you need to be top 0.0000001% income to have enough MS to compensate for being short and ugly.

That's practically impossible.

So we are correct to call MS stupid and focus on looksmaxing instead.

LL costs $100K. Top jaw surgery $80K. Hair surgery $20K. etc.

No one is underestimating MS. Looks are king. MS can't compensate in any realistic way.