most people are like in a matrix

Gandharva

Banned
subhumans outside are so confident.like they walka round with boast and sit on the terraces not beng afraid of being seen.chinless subhumans.dudes with ugly bodies and strange faces.

most of outside is subhumanity galore.

yet they are so fucking flashy and show offy.

the fuck is going on   .

ilikedicks

Coper
There's a reason most comedians are incels. When you're incel all you have is your charisma. Some people are redpilled early on and develop likable/relatable personalities. Others? well others they come to sluthate....erm i'm sorry Lookism.

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Your problem is that you all think you're worthless.  Your chances would improve if you had a more positive attitude about yourself~!

If you really want to succeed, you need to have a positive attitude about others, too.  But I'm afraid that that's impossible for some of you... =(

Vertu

Incel
Because you're all narrow minded faggots.

Remember: It isn't you aspies who get to choose the criteria for what constitutes as good looking.

Society and civilization do not revolve around your thoughts. That's what people here seem to not understand.

sparta

Cuck
Kiwisviel said:
Your problem is that you all think you're worthless.  Your chances would improve if you had a more positive attitude about yourself~!

If you really want to succeed, you need to have a positive attitude about others, too.  But I'm afraid that that's impossible for some of you... =(
post your pic

Kiwisviel

Cuck
sparta said:
Kiwisviel said:

post your pic
My avatar is a 100% accurate representation of how I look.

Gandharva

Banned
it actually looked like they were zombies.I cant believe people actually love bringing more of this stuff into the world.  why do people have kids again  ?