Most people are 6-7/10. There are more 8s than 4s

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,424
Reputation
168
That thread with looks statistics is pure aspiness. 1-10 scale doesn't pertain to a whole society. It's about individuals attractiveness. 

1-4 - ugly
5 - not ugly, but not attractive
6-7 - averagely attractive
8 - very attractive
9 - model tier
10 - personal preferences

Its not like average person is a 5, because number 5 is in the middle of the scale. Average person is somehow attractive (6-7). Attractiveness is nothing special. It's a human trait and most of people have it. it is needed for reproduction for example. Nature gives almost everyone of us some attractive traits. Most of us are averagely attractive. 

1-4 are ugly people and they aren't as common as people here think. It's easier to spot a 5, but they are minority too. Almost everyone is somehow attractive. This is how a regular guy looks



They are not exceptionally beautiful, but they still have attractive traits. 
6+ people have some attractive traits, like nice eyes, smile, jaw etc. 

8s aren't as rare as you think too. In every HS and uni there are hot girls and hot guys. You can see girls like that on the street and its nothing rare. You see them everyday, many times, at least in Polan lol. 8s are as common as 5s


9s (model looking people) are the rare ones, just like 1-4. You don't see people like Chico in a grocery store and you dont see deformed subhumans that often too. 


Regular sluthater is probably a 5-6. 

Claiming that 8s are 1% of society is retarded. Maybe in western countries they are, I dont know. But in Poland there are many of them.
 

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,424
Reputation
168
These are the ones who post their photos. The narcissists. They are not a regular sluthaters. Regular sluthater is ashamed of himself, because he's not an 8.
 

Franktank

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
3
Jawline said:
These are the ones who post their photos. The narcissists. They are not a regular sluthaters. Regular sluthater is ashamed of himself, because he's not an 8.
This
 
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
83
Reputation
0
most of these "hot guys" and "hot girls" in university are 7s, or in the girls case a 7 without makeup. Most people have no idea what a real 9/10 actually looks like because they're so rare. In there minds an 8/10 is probably the hottest person they've ever seen IRL. Even people who are 6/10s can get complimented on their looks sometimes. 

Most of these generic hot guys at universities would get massively AMOGed by A-list actors and print ad models.
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
Probably the single most retarded thread i've ever seen on this site

It's VERY rare to see people 8/10 +

7/10 is really good looking, generic girl next door type same for guys. Most people are legit ugly
 

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,424
Reputation
168
Tyson Ballou in motion said:
most of these "hot guys" and "hot girls" in university are 7s, or in the girls case a 7 without makeup. Most people have no idea what a real 9/10 actually looks like because they're so rare. In there minds an 8/10 is probably the hottest person they've ever seen IRL. Even people who are 6/10s can get complimented on their looks sometimes. 

Most of these generic hot guys at universities would get massively AMOGed by A-list actors and print ad models.
Actors and models are photoshopped 9s. They are fake and you cant compare anyone to them. Its almost like comparing real life to a cartoon.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
Jawline said:
These are the ones who post their photos. The narcissists. They are not a regular sluthaters. Regular sluthater is ashamed of himself, because he's not an 8.
these were just a fraction, I'm not a sperg to have like 60 pictures of all of the posters, but I can assure you since 2011 I've seen my fair share of mm's in here, bunch of men over 6ft, giant penises too

all sluthaters are narcissists, all of them post their life being miserable because random people in the street aren't impressed by them and people in stores look in funny ways at them

almost all sluthaters are 20+ yo adult virgins leeching on the govt or their parents, losers without a fucking social life shitposting from the basement weird ass theories than rating each other for validation

this place is a fucking self-troll
 

scar_face40

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
882
Reputation
4
I disagree. 4 is just below average. 8 is miles above average. 

Think of a normal distribution. There should be far more 4's than 8's.
 

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,424
Reputation
168
Reflex said:
Probably the single most retarded thread i've ever seen on this site

It's VERY rare to see people 8/10 +

7/10 is really good looking, generic girl next door type same for guys. Most people are legit ugly
No, most people aren't ugly. Most people have sex. It means that someone is attracted to them. They are somehow attractive.
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
Jawline said:
Reflex said:
Probably the single most retarded thread i've ever seen on this site

It's VERY rare to see people 8/10 +

7/10 is really good looking, generic girl next door type same for guys. Most people are legit ugly
No, most people aren't ugly. Most people have sex. It means that someone is attracted to them. They are somehow attractive.
Low standards, most people are ugly

period, especially women.
 
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
83
Reputation
0
Jawline said:
Tyson Ballou in motion said:
most of these "hot guys" and "hot girls" in university are 7s, or in the girls case a 7 without makeup. Most people have no idea what a real 9/10 actually looks like because they're so rare. In there minds an 8/10 is probably the hottest person they've ever seen IRL. Even people who are 6/10s can get complimented on their looks sometimes. 

Most of these generic hot guys at universities would get massively AMOGed by A-list actors and print ad models.
Actors and models are photoshopped 9s. They are fake and you cant compare anyone to them. Its almost like comparing real life to a cartoon.
 

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,424
Reputation
168
IcedEarth said:
Jawline said:
These are the ones who post their photos. The narcissists. They are not a regular sluthaters. Regular sluthater is ashamed of himself, because he's not an 8.
these were just a fraction, I'm not a sperg to have like 60 pictures of all of the posters, but I can assure you since 2011 I've seen my fair share of mm's in here, bunch of men over 6ft, giant penises too

all sluthaters are narcissists, all of them post their life being miserable because random people in the street aren't impressed by them and people in stores look in funny ways at them

almost all sluthaters are 20+ yo adult virgins leeching on the govt or their parents, losers without a fucking social life shitposting from the basement weird ass theories than rating each other for validation

this place is a fucking self-troll
These are the ones who posted their photo. They know well that they aren't ugly. As you said - all sluthaters are narcissists. That means that they wont post an ulgy photo of themselves, no matter what. If someone post a photo of himself here -its guaranteed that he thinks that he is not ugly.
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,389
Reputation
13
Jawline you're fucking retarded. Most people ARE ugly, most people ARE poor.

You're like the dumb fucking liberals in this video who actually thought 40% of males are gay.

[video=youtube]
But you think that just because YOU see attractive people, that they must also be everywhere, and it's true for everyone else as well. Takes a certain level of arrogance to do that.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
Jawline said:
These are the ones who posted their photo. They know well that they aren't ugly. As you said - all sluthaters are narcissists. That means that they wont post an ulgy photo of themselves, no matter what. If someone post a photo of himself here -its guaranteed that he thinks that he is not ugly.
on the contrary all these guys think they are ugly, short, and have small dicks even the one's with the legit porn star schlongs, are you this clueless, where the fuck you have been in the past years?

also lots of closet homos too, far more that would be statistically probable

so the average shitty advicer

> is in his 20's
> neet
> working class
> narcissistic
> 6ft tall
> much better looking than average
> has no irl friends
> has big dick
> has little to no irl sexual experience
> has actual homo tendencies

stellar group of people you only deserve trolling and zyklon b
 

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,424
Reputation
168
But being attractive is nothing exceptional. Most (young) people are at least somehow attractive. That puts them into 6-7 range. Well, i can admit, that i didnt thinked of old people. If we count them too and compare to people in their 20s, then 8s are a huge minority.
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,389
Reputation
13
Jawline said:
But being attractive is nothing exceptional. Most (young) people are at least somehow attractive. That puts them into 6-7 range. Well, i can admit, that i didnt thinked of old people. If we count them too and compare to people in their 20s, then 8s are a huge minority.
Young attractive kids are more likely to be outside in places that are "cool", so you're more likely to see them if you're also going pass those places. Most ugly people don't go outside, they only work and return home. You're getting extreme confirmation bias and most probably ignoring the plethora of unattractive people. You do this because you're insecure of your own looks and pay more attention to those you feel are better looking than you rather than those worse off.
 

tiredoftrying

Banned
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
1,631
Reputation
0
lol deluded aspies in this topic most ppl out there are 4-5 unless you live in some fucking male model city which i doubt, 6-7 guys are considered handsome and good looking because 8+ are very rare to find.
 

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,424
Reputation
168
I conisder myslef as 5.5
 
Top