• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Most of you haven't even done the small things.

maximus1

Regular
If you aren't teethmaxed, groommaxed 24/7, and haven't incorporated light makeup into your regime, you aren't redpill.

Dolly Buster

Champion
The main thing is that a 2/10 guy would get 0 matches, and a 2/10 girl would get 100 matches.

We should reverse that, instead of putting on Light Makeup.

lolatmylife

Regular
minarima said:
maximus1 said:
If you aren't teethmaxed, groommaxed 24/7, and haven't incorporated light makeup into your regime, you aren't redpill.

Just finished smilemaxing, feels so good not to be self conscious about my teeth anymore.

Wow your teeth and smile look amazing. Do you have a naturally wide palate or did you myobrace?

dante

Joke
yeah , already use retinoids and bb cream for face. I'm cologne maxxing and hairmaxxing as well.

lolatmylife said:
minarima said:
Just finished smilemaxing, feels so good not to be self conscious about my teeth anymore.

Wow your teeth and smile look amazing. Do you have a naturally wide palate or did you myobrace?

teeth could be whiter but I'm curious about palate as well

lolatmylife

Regular
Holy shit just realized my palate is still tiny as fuck. I need to get myobrace asap.
No wonder my smile is shit.

CFC

How expensive is this myobrace? - Whats the difference beetween other braces? (Invisiline, normal braces etc?)