Most of us CANNOT rate other men

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
I see people on this site trying to rate other guys, and much of the time it's laughable.

Attractiveness, for BOTH sexes, is primarily about the midface ratio. Guy naturally have slightly longer midfaces than females, but it still must fall into the ideal range, around 0.8 to 1.2.

The fact is, if you fall outside of that ratio you're probably sub5 in the eyes of most women. If your midface is longer than this range you'll look like a horse. If it's shorter than this range you will look like you have down's syndrome.

Plenty of people on this site still have no idea that having a good midface is by far the most important trait for a man. I see guys like lftsj getting rated highly above average, and yet he's average at best due to his longish midface. I've had many incel friends over the years. Without a doubt, all of them either had mongoloid-tier midfaces or horse-tier like mine.

If you aren't getting IOIs from women CONSISTENTLY you're 5/10 at the most but likely even lower. Any 6/10 gymcel fag will be getting hit on constantly at a party, i've seen it happen.

feg

Chad
I had that thread a long time ago

dgaf anymore

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Yeah, I agree the optimal midface ratio is a must, although the rule has not 100% coverage. However, since the vast majority people falls into the 0.8-1.2 range, the other attributes must be taken into consideration.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Yeah, I agree the optimal midface ratio is a must, although the rule has not 100% coverage. However, since the vast majority people falls into the 0.8-1.2 range, the other attributes must be taken into consideration.
yeah, most people in general fall into the 0.8-1.2 ratio

even i do i think (just measured at 0.84 - 0.85 i believe, if we are measuring IPD to middle of mouth)

assburger

Gigachad
i think the biggest flaw when it comes to rating guys here is having such a high standard for masculinity.. i don't think girls have this.
if any do it's undesirable post-prime women anyways.. and i think mostly just the more primitive of them.

twisty

Banned
Yeah legit..people here are desiluzional obsessed by lower thirds..midface ratio is most important

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
MasterFaggot said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
yeah, most people in general fall into the 0.8-1.2 ratio

even i do i think (just measured at 0.84 - 0.85 i believe, if we are measuring IPD to middle of mouth)
Most of the gl people seems to fall into the 1-1.1 range. But there are a few 1.2+ exceptions among actors or possibly even among male models.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
tsh123456789 said:
Not really. The collective rating of Lookism is pretty accurate. 

The only thing is Lookism doesn't discriminate rating based on race (despite being a racist place). Whereas girls hugely based attractiveness purely on eyes and race. I asked girls what feature they preferred on guys besides personality and 9/10 of them said eyes.
:fingerwave:

Girls base things like date-ability on eyes and race.

IRL, girls just want guys that are facially attractive witha large penis

twisty

Banned
tsh123456789 said:
twisty said:
Yeah legit..people here are desiluzional obsessed by lower thirds..midface ratio is most important
Wrong. Eye area is the most important in terms of what attracts young cuties.
Hmm I agree with u in that point

Browmog

Slayer
Dimorphism is most important, and it's about nose size, browbone and chin.
Just lol @ twink worship on this forum, don't you guys never go out?

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Browmog said:
Lol...

I go out 3x a week. 

Things like chin, brow, and nose can make a difference on some faces.

Plently of facially ugly guys still get laid because of the halo of a large chin+jaw and stubble.

But overall midface is 10X more important than any of those other things. I see tons of boneless twinks running around and slaying because they have a short midface.

Browmog

Slayer
Brutus said:
Browmog said:
Lol...

I go out 3x a week. 

Plently of facially ugly guys still get laid because of the halo of a large chin+jaw and stubble.

But overall midface is 10X more important than any of those other things. I see tons of boneless twinks running around and slaying because they have a short midface.
I never saw a boneless twink slaying.
Isn't your chin main problem to you?

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Browmog said:
Brutus said:
Lol...

I go out 3x a week. 

I never saw a boneless twink slaying.
Isn't your chin main problem to you?
No. This whole time, it's been a coping mechanism for my long midface. I would probably improve from a small genioplasty but only by a little bit.

Back when I was going through puberty and my face was changing, I KNEW that my face was "getting too long" (that's what I thought when looking in the mirror). I literally had never even noticed my weak chin until I slowly began to notice that many of the guys that people confused me for had that slightly weak chin in profile like I do.

Then again, I don't think a genioplasty would make me look any worse. But as it is I don't think it's worth it since I'm in college and people would notice if I got surgery.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
JustTheWayYouAre said:
@"Brutus" What's your midface ratio? PM a pic.
I can't PM pics right now maybe later but my midface is within the range. Only by a little bit, it's around .85

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Brutus said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
@"Brutus" What's your midface ratio? PM a pic.
I can't PM pics right now maybe later but my midface is within the range. Only by a little bit, it's around .85
?

It means your IPD is actually longer than the distance from the midpoint of IPD down to stomion, i.e. your midface is shorter than average (at least in relation to IPD), but you may have measured it wrong. This is the right way to measure it:

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Brutus said:
?

It means your IPD is actually longer than the distance from the midpoint of IPD down to stomion, i.e. your midface is shorter than average (at least in relation to IPD), but you may have measured it wrong. This is the right way to measure it:

then i guess it would be slighly under 1.2 if it's B/A instead if A/B

my midface is long make no mistake

edit:
I measured correctly.  0.85 is a long midface