• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Most of the users suffer from a more or less apparent mental disorder

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
It's obvious, you are emotionally dysregulated, your symptoms are actually the consequence of that. All the problems you have to experience are basically due to your mental/emotional/neurodevelopmental deficits, not your looks.

allindaeyes

Banned
no shit.

i have social anxiety and depression that is main reason i am even here!!! sad part is no one cares about me enough to fix my depression irl! legit my parents didnt even take me to a therapist when I had OCD they are too dumb to realise my true desires/problems but even if they did they wouldnt take me to a therapist!

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Interpersonal impairment is a cardinal feature of many and often the most severe and misdiagnosis-prone mental disorders.

It is not even funny to troll about mental disorders or autistic spectrum disorders, because it usually means your life will suck interprersonally and the only reliable cope is to re-orient yourself or find a strategy that will suit your inner limits.

The severity/incongruency of your response related to interpersonal issues indicates there is something wrong inside of your head. I used to think many users suffer from BDD, but we cannot exclude the possibility the BDD or other body dependent ruminations are actually only the symptom of some more severe and probably even a latent condition, most likely something from a borderline spectrum or anything like that that are masked through the "adaptation" mechanisms like avoidance, social anxiety, OCD, depression, general neuroticism, etc.

IcedEarth

Rotter
tiredoftrying said:
I don't know which disorder I suffer.

narcissism

you are a virgin version of this

Somatic Narcissist: (One of three unofficial sub-sub categories of Narcissists, that includes cerebral, somatic and delusional): Somatic narcissists are very fixated on their body and appearance. They are often very seductive, and are pathological cheaters. To them, sex is a weapon, and a very powerful one at that. They tend to be very status oriented, and are often checking themselves out in the mirror every chance they get. Many of their victims often feel a soul mate connection to them, which is backed up by (amazing) sex.

tiredoftrying

Banned
IcedEarth said:
tiredoftrying said:
I don't know which disorder I suffer.

narcissism

Somatic Narcissist: (One of three unofficial sub-sub categories of Narcissists, that includes cerebral, somatic and delusional): Somatic narcissists are very fixated on their body and appearance.  They are often very seductive, and are pathological cheaters.  To them, sex is a weapon, and a very powerful one at that. They tend to be very status oriented, and are often checking themselves out in the mirror every chance they get.  Many of their victims often feel a soul mate connection to them, which is backed up by (amazing) sex.
rofl what  :lol: :lol:

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
I don't think so. To blame the looks for your interpersonal issues is actually only a rationalization of something that has been present since your early age.

It is a known fact people "start" suffering from mental illness during their adolescence, but it is better to talk about unmasking of your deficits under the influence of newly acquired stressors, rather than anything else, your diseased mind stays intact.

People need reason to explain their problems. People suffering from mental illnesses are usually weirdos and losers, it is very difficult for them to cope with the way they experience and feel the world around. Their response may be aggravated and off, because they process information differently. Their inner representation of the world differs a lot from what your ordinary Joe feels, they see problems where there aren't, they are heavily stressed when there is no reason, they are circulating between ups and downs due to being confronted with banal triggers like the laugh of the people passing around, smile of the cashiers, etc.

It is the way they process information to blame for their problems.

Diseased processing -> poorly interpreted outer world, emotional and cognitive sitresses > weird and creepy behavior resulting in a hostile, disapproving or ignorant response from others -> various psychopathological phenomena arise -> effort to find a problem in yourself/others (related to the makeup of your disorder, somebody thinks all the problems are because of the people, governments or dark forces, somebody else thinks all the problems are because of his/her own handicap or characteristic) -> getting away from the core problem, escaping into neuroses or increasing the existing psychopathologies, defense mechanisms, etc. -> wasting your life doing this on a daily basis

IcedEarth

Rotter
tiredoftrying said:
IcedEarth said:
narcissism

Somatic Narcissist: (One of three unofficial sub-sub categories of Narcissists, that includes cerebral, somatic and delusional): Somatic narcissists are very fixated on their body and appearance.  They are often very seductive, and are pathological cheaters.  To them, sex is a weapon, and a very powerful one at that. They tend to be very status oriented, and are often checking themselves out in the mirror every chance they get.  Many of their victims often feel a soul mate connection to them, which is backed up by (amazing) sex.

you said you want to look like Lachowski to influence people, that's very feminine so you are either a faggot, that type of narcissist, or both

tiredoftrying

Banned
IcedEarth said:
tiredoftrying said:

you said you want to look like Lachowski to influence people, that's very feminine so you are either a faggot, that type of narcissist, or both

i wanted to look like lachowski to be able to slay girls, not influence ppl lol

IcedEarth

Rotter
tiredoftrying said:
IcedEarth said:

looking like him is still fucking gay

tiredoftrying

Banned
IcedEarth said:
tiredoftrying said:

looking like him is still fucking gay

why? just because you don't like him doesn't mean he looks like a faggot