My dream is to be on there. Inb4 I start fake reading on the train and checking that instagram daily LMAO

It's been said over and over again, fWHR is not about attractiveness, it's about perceived dominance, aggression and power

Plastic

Slayer
I like how they like to pepper the profile with pictures of black dudes from time to time to show that they're not ethnik-biased.

Some good looking guys there, but a lot of them are just haloed by trendy clothing and hair; their recessed bones, imperfections, etc, would soon be revealed in a front-facing shot. Also you can't be a "hot dude" at sub-6'2" (shoes, lifts off).

lol @ "hot guy" Take the shades off to reveal subhuman eye area, recessed orbitals, put his hair down and you'll see that he's no different from your typical narrow-skulled incel.

Boss

Slayer
UglyNormalFag said:
My dream is to be on there. Inb4 I start fake reading on the train and checking that instagram daily LMAO
If your black maybe you can be one of the token nignogs they post once a month :giggle:

OnTheRun

Slayer
Cope. There's all kinds of fucks in there, low and high fwhr and a lot of ugly fucks even. Tons of extremely averagecels haloed by wearing nice clothes.

Wtf is this Kyra before he got surgery?

rugby1233 said:
FWHR is cope.
Cope. The guy in your avi has high fwhr.

Boss said:
UglyNormalFag said:
If your black maybe you can be one of the token nignogs they post once a month :giggle:
LOL for real

OnTheRun

Slayer
lmfao that instagram is a joke. There are plenty ratfaces and birds and potatos in there. Just wear nice clothes and read a book theory.

OnTheRun said:
lmfao that instagram is a joke. There are plenty ratfaces and birds and potatos in there. Just wear nice clothes and a read a book theory.
If you will just read my above post you will understand

rugby1233

Chad
OnTheRun said:
Cope. There's all kinds of fucks in there, low and high fwhr and a lot of ugly fucks even. Tons of extremely averagecels haloed by wearing nice clothes.  

rugby1233 said:
FWHR is cope.
He looks good, because of his lower third and cheekbones.  So does this guy with low fwhr:

OnTheRun

Slayer
rugby1233 said:
OnTheRun said:

He looks good, because of his lower third and cheekbones.  So does this guy with low fwhr:
Cope, fwhr is part of face ffs, of course it contributes to his sexy bad boy look. big time.

The guy you posted has some sexy wide zygos :inlove:

// Infolinks