• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

most of the hot guys here have low fwhr, hotguysreading

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,933
Reputation
3,680
My dream is to be on there. Inb4 I start fake reading on the train and checking that instagram daily LMAO
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
1,824
Reputation
1
It's been said over and over again, fWHR is not about attractiveness, it's about perceived dominance, aggression and power
 

Plastic

Disciple of Dr. Lorraine Day
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
5,066
Reputation
1,688
I like how they like to pepper the profile with pictures of black dudes from time to time to show that they're not ethnik-biased.

Some good looking guys there, but a lot of them are just haloed by trendy clothing and hair; their recessed bones, imperfections, etc, would soon be revealed in a front-facing shot. Also you can't be a "hot dude" at sub-6'2" (shoes, lifts off).

lol @ "hot guy" Take the shades off to reveal subhuman eye area, recessed orbitals, put his hair down and you'll see that he's no different from your typical narrow-skulled incel.

 

Boss

Rotter
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,596
Reputation
4
UglyNormalFag said:
My dream is to be on there. Inb4 I start fake reading on the train and checking that instagram daily LMAO
If your black maybe you can be one of the token nignogs they post once a month :giggle:
 

OnTheRun

Regular
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
15
Cope. There's all kinds of fucks in there, low and high fwhr and a lot of ugly fucks even. Tons of extremely averagecels haloed by wearing nice clothes.

Wtf is this Kyra before he got surgery?


rugby1233 said:
FWHR is cope.

Cope. The guy in your avi has high fwhr.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,933
Reputation
3,680
Boss said:
UglyNormalFag said:
My dream is to be on there. Inb4 I start fake reading on the train and checking that instagram daily LMAO
If your black maybe you can be one of the token nignogs they post once a month :giggle:

LOL for real
 

OnTheRun

Regular
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
15
lmfao that instagram is a joke. There are plenty ratfaces and birds and potatos in there. Just wear nice clothes and read a book theory.
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
1,824
Reputation
1
OnTheRun said:
lmfao that instagram is a joke. There are plenty ratfaces and birds and potatos in there. Just wear nice clothes and a read a book theory.

If you will just read my above post you will understand
 

rugby1233

Rotter
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
4,145
Reputation
13
OnTheRun said:
Cope. There's all kinds of fucks in there, low and high fwhr and a lot of ugly fucks even. Tons of extremely averagecels haloed by wearing nice clothes.  

Wtf is this Kyra before he got surgery?


rugby1233 said:
FWHR is cope.

Cope. The guy in your avi has high fwhr.

He looks good, because of his lower third and cheekbones.  So does this guy with low fwhr:
 

OnTheRun

Regular
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
15
rugby1233 said:
OnTheRun said:
Cope. There's all kinds of fucks in there, low and high fwhr and a lot of ugly fucks even. Tons of extremely averagecels haloed by wearing nice clothes.  

Wtf is this Kyra before he got surgery?



Cope. The guy in your avi has high fwhr.

He looks good, because of his lower third and cheekbones.  So does this guy with low fwhr:

Cope, fwhr is part of face ffs, of course it contributes to his sexy bad boy look. big time.

The guy you posted has some sexy wide zygos :inlove:
 
Top