• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Most MMs are just normal guys with incredibly low BF

LordSUPER

Banned
Heh, yeah, that's the definition of a healthy human. But most people are subhumans.

LordSUPER said:
Heh, yeah, that's the definition of a healthy human. But most people are subhumans.

Your everyday Joe can go up 1 to 3 points just by achieving very low BF and get a better haircut.
VLBF theory is legit.

Danny the chav

Champion
Normal guy wIyh 
Low body fat=

Danny the chav said:
Normal guy wIyh 
Low body fat=

Cherrypicking like a boss, this guy is at the lower percentile, he isn't representative of the norm.

LordSUPER

Banned
Anakind said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
And good skin with non recessed bones.

Aka 99th percentile.

Good skin with non recessed bones just means don't grow up eating a soft diet of high calorie processed shit.

Anakind

Champion
Danny the chav said:
Normal guy wIyh 
Low body fat=

I pretty much have exactly the same frame by the way. And people here say I'm not a framecel.    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
PCT IS SHIT said:
thats why they arent good looking

Many aren't that GL but they just have hollow cheeks cause of super low BF

Anakind

Champion
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Anakind said:
Aka 99th percentile.

Cope, about half of the male population have ok skin and no major bone recession, they are just above 20% BF.

Take a look around in a major city and look at the profiles of average people and then tell me who's coping.    :lol:

Amnesia said:
PCT IS SHIT said:
thats why they arent good looking

Many aren't that GL but they just have hollow cheeks cause of super low BF

Hollow cheeks equals good-looking? I should have a model contract then.    :lol:

Amnesia

Low BF is the best looksmax you can do hands down. And 99% of every faggot who claims they are low BF aren't. They could still lose like 15+ pounds.

Danny the chav

Champion
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Danny the chav said:
Normal guy wIyh 
Low body fat=

Cherrypicking like a boss, this guy is at the lower percentile, he isn't representative of the norm.

What you on, his face looks pretty averahe to me, 5 out of 10. His not ugly. Maybe you should go outside more, you wont see david gandys walking around

Amnesia said:
Low BF is the best looksmax you can do hands down. And 99% of every faggot who claims they are low BF aren't. They could still lose like 15+ pounds.

Legit

Danny the chav

Champion
Amnesia said:

Wrong.

You need to lift a shit load of weights otherwise you end up skinny fat. Maybe consider roids even

Cloud

Machine
Amnesia said:

You motivate me to keep dropping the pounds :clap: :clapping:

Amnesia

Danny the chav said:
Amnesia said:

Wrong.

You need to lift a shit load of weights otherwise you end up skinny fat. Maybe consider roids even

Typical cope, no MMs take roids and dont have much muscle mass on them at all but they are super super lean. You just need to calorie restrict and not make things more complex than that.