Most mexican girls i fucked had rougher hands than me

Sean

Banned
I think thats genetic proof they come from working class.

The only mexican girl i remember with ridiculously smooth skin was this mexican girl i met from online that i only made out with. Regret not fucking her cause no mexican bitch ever came close to that.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Mexicans have the highest T of all races.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
RealRob said:
Mexicans have the highest T of all races.
Wrong.

Polynesians followed by BBC's
I'll give you Polynesians but not BBC. If you've ever been around a lot of black folk they tend to be scrawny guys, more often than muscular. I'm not talking like athletic scrawny either, like anorexic scrawny.
[hr]
RealRob said:
Wrong.

nope
You were right! Mexican men tend to have the highest average test levels.

CONCLUSION:
In adolescent males, non-Hispanic blacks did not have a higher testosterone concentration than non-Hispanic whites, and Mexican-Americans had the highest testosterone concentration, patterns similar to adult males.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23354421

Aparat

Normie
Nizoral Babe said:
Wrong.

I'll give you Polynesians but not BBC. If you've ever been around a lot of black folk they tend to be scrawny guys, more often than muscular. I'm not talking like athletic scrawny either, like anorexic scrawny.
[hr]
RealRob said:

CONCLUSION:
In adolescent males, non-Hispanic blacks did not have a higher testosterone concentration than non-Hispanic whites, and Mexican-Americans had the highest testosterone concentration, patterns similar to adult males.

Most here are BBC lovers for some reason. They don't live among them like me, so they haven't witnessed the subhumanity. Even the Blacks that look wide disappear if you look at them from the side. I dwarf the obese ones that are my height or close to, yet I'm not that big compared to other races.

Temoc

Coper
Aparat said:
Nizoral Babe said:
[hr]

CONCLUSION:

Most here are BBC lovers for some reason. They don't live among them like me, so they haven't witnessed the subhumanity. Even the Blacks that look wide disappear if you look at them from the side. I dwarf the obese ones that are my height or close to, yet I'm not that big compared to other races.
People think the average black is like a nfl or nba player with a mandingo cock, just lol.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Aparat said:
That cope though. I was in a pretty ghetto area today and I kid you not, most of the black folk must have been on the brink of death. That's how skinny they were. The saddest part of that quote is that it's true. They're almost ALWAYS framecels. No clue why.

Temoc said:
People think the average black is like a nfl or nba player with a mandingo cock, just lol.
Haha, truth. I feel for the BBC bros that don't actually have the BBC... must be a huge let down for the woman, lol.

feg

Chad
is this what ascended slayerhood looks like?

Nizoral Babe said:
Aparat said:
That cope though. I was in a pretty ghetto area today and I kid you not, most of the black folk must have been on the brink of death. That's how skinny they were. The saddest part of that quote is that it's true. They're almost ALWAYS framecels. No clue why.

Temoc said:
Haha, truth. I feel for the BBC bros that don't actually have the BBC... must be a huge let down for the woman, lol.
this is actually true.Im scrawny and a framecel but   for some reason still have broad looing shoulders and a vshape if   i  wear tight stuff.bbcs have the right shape but not the right mass or size.they are usually-like me-very ectomorphic and long and lean even if they are average height.a asian for example,of similar height would be stumpy.im embaressed of my arm    delicate irl,  dont ever wear short sleeves  .

I think  ethiopians have the worst frames,and Sahelids have the most elongated limbs in the human race  .

doppelganger

Slayer
Nizoral Babe said:
Wrong.

[hr]
RealRob said:

CONCLUSION:

That conquistador blood, theywere some of the manliest men of recent times

Nizoral Babe

Coper
theterminate said:
Nizoral Babe said:
[hr]

CONCLUSION:

They enslaved the Africans and sold them to the other European countries. Then they discovered a new land and brutal murdered all the local men and raped their women. They were literally men who didn't give a single fuck about anything. Savage.

theterminate said:
Nizoral Babe said:
[hr]

CONCLUSION:

most hispanic descend from immigrants not conquistadors,and the latter were physichally inferior to amerindians by their own writings,but used other amerindians to do their dirty work lol they were also between  the height of 4.11-5.6 while the amerindians like the aztecs were 6 feet tall(you have to remember that aztec were a northern mexican tribe that went south to dominate the jungle inferior small tribes,today the north mexican tribes are still Margid alphas,like the Yaqui  )

are you sure you didn't fuck some mexican construction site workers disguised as girls?!