most men are disgusting

assburger

Gigachad
why are females drawn to them? they're smelly obnoxious unsightly hefty brutes.
they lack etiquette, refined taste, inquisitiveness, wit, and fashion sense.
they see women as sex objects and treat them as such, but the stupid whores keep coming back for more.
the much more worthy males of higher class are pushed aside for these scum, its an absurdity to the highest degree.

Magnus

Lookism God
assburger said:
they see women as sex objects and treat them as such, but the stupid whores keep coming back for more.
the much more worthy males of higher class are pushed aside for these scum, its an absurdity to the highest degree.
This literally sounds, word for word, like one of ER's videos I was watching the other day

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Magnus said:
assburger said:
This literally sounds, word for word, like one of ER's videos I was watching the other day
Strong hobbies bro

frenchy91

Gigachad
Magnus said:
assburger said:
My exact thought...

Planning to go ER soon Assburger?