Most legit quote I've heard in a while should be an Incels creed(join me)

Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well. - Jack London [/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Very legit quote and if taken to heart it will improve your life exponentially. Most here feel like they've been cheated some way whether genetics or enviroment. This self pity doesn't help anyone especially the victim! Life is about winning as much with the hand you've been given even if that only means once! Hell sometimes the guy with a pair can win a tournament if he plays it right. This should be your motto in life no matter what age or attractiveness level. Let all this vanity and ego go and be free Incels! Stop torturing yourself with what could be have been and focus on what will be! [/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chocie is yours live to wallow in self pity or take control right now. Looksmax, get a job, break out of your comfort zone, talk to that cute girl at the coffee shop, treat yourself first, stop worrying about what others think, and just do things that take your mind off all this mental masturbation!!! [/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Remember you decide how to play the hand you currently hold. You can either fold without a fight or play it to best of your abilities. :biggrin: [/font]
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
52
you cant win a race with broken legs. stop with that bullshit
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
heilsa said:
you cant win a race with broken legs. stop with that bullshit
Legit. That quote is just a longer version of "just be yourself" or "life is what you make it". Sometimes the best way to play your poor hand is to give it up in hopes of getting a better one.
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
One could paraphrase and say: "It's not about the years in your life but about the life in your years".

So get on testosterone and Melanotan II, faggots!
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
Anakind said:
One could paraphrase and say: "It's not about the years in your life but about the life in your years".

So get on testosterone and Melanotan II, faggots!
COPE.
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
Happy Go Lucky said:
heilsa said:
you cant win a race with broken legs. stop with that bullshit
Legit. That quote is just a longer version of "just be yourself" or "life is what you make it". Sometimes the best way to play your poor hand is to give it up in hopes of getting a better one.
Killing yourself is coping  :giggle:
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
Anakind said:
One could paraphrase and say: "It's not about the years in your life but about the life in your years".

So get on testosterone and Melanotan II, faggots!
Very legit 

Like the old saying goes better to live one day a king than a hundred years a beggar.

You piss the Incels off becasue they are too high inhibition to fuck escorts so they have no life in those years. You're actually doing something men have done for thousands of years and it makes them mad that they don't have the backbone to just do it. :lol: 

Then again remember this is a sight where being a jobless bum into your thrities is acceptable and porn is better than escorts :lol: :lol:
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
rigidity said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Legit. That quote is just a longer version of "just be yourself" or "life is what you make it". Sometimes the best way to play your poor hand is to give it up in hopes of getting a better one.
Killing yourself is coping  :giggle:
No it's not. Killing yourself is the most redpilled thing you can do.
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
rigidity said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Legit. That quote is just a longer version of "just be yourself" or "life is what you make it". Sometimes the best way to play your poor hand is to give it up in hopes of getting a better one.
Killing yourself is coping  :giggle:
Lol @ betting your money on a losing hand. Coping is continuing to hope that your situation will somehow take a turn for better.
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
ColezRightFoot said:
You piss the Incels off becasue they are too high inhibition to fuck escorts so they have no life in those years. You're actually doing something men have done for thousands of years and it makes them mad that they don't have the backbone to just do it. :lol: 
As I said so often, not having had sex in life becomes a bigger problem than being incel itself. At some point they are afraid of having a naked woman laying next to them.   :lol:
[hr]
Happy Go Lucky said:
Lol @ betting your money on a losing hand. Coping is continuing to hope that your situation will somehow take a turn for better.
Taking steroids is not coping though. It's the realization that nature dealt you a bad hand. So you say "fuck you" to nature and start playing your own game.
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
Anakind said:
ColezRightFoot said:
You piss the Incels off becasue they are too high inhibition to fuck escorts so they have no life in those years. You're actually doing something men have done for thousands of years and it makes them mad that they don't have the backbone to just do it. :lol: 
As I said so often, not having had sex in life becomes a bigger problem than being incel itself. At some point they are afraid of having a naked woman laying next to them.   :lol:
[hr]
Happy Go Lucky said:
Lol @ betting your money on a losing hand. Coping is continuing to hope that your situation will somehow take a turn for better.
Taking steroids is not coping though. It's the realization that nature dealt you a bad hand. So you say "fuck you" to nature and start playing your own game.
:lol: :lol: 

As for the second part very legit. Most of the guys here are playing self admitted shitty hands already. If they have to "cheat" with an ace up their sleeve like steroids, escorts or whatever helps and risk losing they should. They're already losing!! :lol: :lol:
 
Top