• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Most Indian Women date up in EVERYTHING

zyzz007

Lookism God
U must have looks, tall, buff, car money, job status, outgoing, fun, alpha otherwise
u will be incel if u lack in any. 

These bitches WANT EVERYTHING. So fucking entitled and greedy and not goodlooking either. Well most of them are average and below.

U white guys are lucky, white women only want looks and/or alpha.

Magnus

Champion
most Indian couples I see the guy is uglier

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
Pathologically Lonesome said:
cope, OP

the three Indian women  I know are dating down in looks and laterally or down in money and status.

cope, literally every indian woman I see on facebook and IRL has a guy who mogs her in looks, frame and height and car and money.

FuckThis

Rotter
Well in those traditional societies you pretty much have to be richer than her. Dunno about looks tho,for LTR i think they only care about money and your job. 

For sex and ONS looks are the king tho

It's because men of all races want that exotic desert princess

@"FuckThis"
Would you rather be a spoiled teenage girl with a billionaire daddy, or would you rather be Cleopatra?

FuckThis

Rotter
Machiavellian said:

@"FuckThis"
Would you rather be a spoiled teenage girl with a billionaire daddy, or would you rather be Cleopatra?

Spoiled teenage girl 100% 
:D.. 

I would go into music and social media industry for fun with my daddy backing me up it would be a piece of cake

herbapple

Banned
Machiavellian said:

@"FuckThis"

Nothing Indian here. No White woman pushes Nerdics to new copes.

herbapple said:
Machiavellian said:

@"FuckThis"

Nothing Indian here. No White woman pushes Nerdics to new copes.

I know she is not indian. But this is the type of association guys have with middle eastern girls.

I could not find this type of attire but I knew I could find it here. Bulma in dragonball needed new clothes and this was all she could get in the local shops

I just remembered. Jasmine