• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Most incels don't have depression, they're just sad frustrated people

Depression is when your life structure is all good but you feel like shit and empty and you don't even know exactly why. That happens when you have a problem in your brain chemistry. That's real depression and anti-depressants were created to fix that deep sadness originated from this chemical imbalance in the brain.

Most incels are not like that tho. They have objective and identifiable reasons why they're "depressed". Their so called depression would end if they had social validation and love/sex from a cute girl, but since doctors can't prescribe you a girlfriend to fix your problems, they just throw useless meds down your throat.

WetBackLuca

Banned
Ehhh I have both

Have not felt truly happy and content longer than 2 days

pax_fuel

Banned
Battlefield Player said:
Depression is when your life structure is all good but you feel like shit and empty and you don't even know exactly why. That happens when you have a problem in your brain chemistry. That's real depression and anti-depressants were created to fix that deep sadness originated from this chemical imbalance in the brain.

Most incels are not like that tho. They have objective and identifiable reasons why they're "depressed". Their so called depression would end if they had social validation and love/sex from a cute girl, but since doctors can't prescribe you a girlfriend to fix your problems, they just throw useless meds down your throat.

Needing a girl to be happy is due to society constructing the wrong values and ideals in society

If what the mass media, social media or the general public around you creates as ideals is incompatible with you, you should set your own ideals and values

Unfortunately a lot of people including the incels on this forum are drones and cant think for themselves.

If you were miserable in high school due to not being compatible with your peers why would you adopt their ideals and values to your life to be further miserable late in life?

Find a better way to live life by having your own standards and ideals

You dont need girls to be happy

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
let me call my buddy whos an expert an cool stories

Pig

Joke
It sounds powerful to say you're depressed.

By doing so, they can play the victims and act like they aren't responsible for their situation.

New Poster

Now on youtube
I wouldn't even say pslers are depressed.  Insecure is probably a better word.  They're like 100 prime oneitus slays away from being comfortable in their own skin

looksmaxx

Champion
How would you know? I doubt you really talked much to incels

I disagree with you, most incels are mentally fucked people who would still be unhappy even if their lives turned out better. 
Constantly sad and frustrated for years is pretty much depressed.

Non-depressed people aren't like that. They got their lows and all, but they overcome it eventually and still have friends and fun.

"Incels" usually rot in their basement 24/7, have no friends, no job, all signs of depression.

I'm thinking a lot of incels are depressed

Normies do not post on lookism all day lol