Most inceldom begins with old eggs

I have a theory that most inceldom begins with old eggs. All these women these days who wait until their mid 30s to have kids is why we have so many deformed people and ugly people w/ down syndrome and autism. Back in the day when it was the norm for women in their teens to start families, most people looked normal and healthy and NOT incel.

teens and very early 20s is prime time for a woman to have kids that will reach their full genetic potential. Waiting until the 30s is just selfish because birth defects increase 10 fold. Our 18+ legal culture is probably partly to blame because it makes it taboo for older men (who have money to support a family) to have relationships with young teenage women who are in their fertile prime.

How many of you incels had old mothers? My mother had me at age 35 and I believe that is why I have Asperger's and a weak frame.

That is even backed up by science.

My mom was 35 and my dad 39. Thinking about the ugliest guys I know IRL all of them also had old parents.

igesio

Banned
If you have kids past the age of 25 you are a selfish fuck who wants to enjoy life for themselves. Unfortunately with the rise of education, contraceptives and feminism this lifestyle of enjoying life and then having kids is on the rise.

I don't buy this. Throughout history women have borne children well into their thirties, and I don't think there is a corollary. I know guys with older moms who are still well formed and non-incel.

Lil Flash

Cuck
Yeah, both of my parents were 39 when I was conceived. I routinely remind them of the research that points to this being very bad.

rigidity

Slayer
The Big Dipper said:
I don't buy this. Throughout history women have borne children well into their thirties, and I don't think there is a corollary. I know guys with older moms who are still well formed and non-incel.
It definitely blows up your chances for weird syndromes like autism, but you're not going to see two normal, non-syndromey parents in their early thirties produce a kid   like that.  The apple never falls far from the tree.

allindaeyes

Banned
26 mum for me dad 27. I think under 30 is fine for most people, either way I will have kids if I do after 30 probably I will try to live a healthy lifestyle so theres lower chance they are fucked but idgaf

alien

Chad
Rotters
My parents were in their late 30s. I have autism. There you go

alien

Chad
Rotters
Old sperm is often the culprit too. Apparently old sperm has a greater link to autism than old eggs.

So yeah if any of you motherfuckers reproduce, don't do it in old age. And if any of you fuckers have AUTISM (I suspect most of you do), do not reproduce. I wouldn't want my son to suffer the same fate that I did.

Inceldom also begins with a mother not really wanting her child,depressed and bitchy during pregnancy,low testosterone exposure in the womb,etc.