• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Most happy couples I know of are phenotype-matched

White God

Regular

Like that. Also there was a study that said long-term couples start to look more like each other - their faces become more similar as they get older.

TheTrews

Regular
Yes, these are the most natural type of couples. No nasty racial fetishism involved here.

I will smile if I see them and the mood takes me. I would like to be paired with a phenotype-matched girl.

Gandharva

Banned
Legit. I can only feel love for women that resemble me.my ex-gf looked alot like me in female form(light mestiza,almond eyes,wavy hair) and I only get fuzzy feelz when I see women that look like her,even if the other women are waay hotter  .

Gandharva

Banned
pl.xhamster.com/movies/3217846/jovencita_colombiana_con_gran_culo.html

bitch looks almost exactely like my ex-gf.I only want a woman that looks like her.I rather be single otherwise.

White God

Regular
Gandharva said:

bitch looks almost exactely like my ex-gf.I only want a woman that looks like her.I rather be single otherwise.

Vid doesn't work

Gandharva

Banned
White God said:
Gandharva said:

Vid doesn't work

http://xxxbunker.com/jovencita_colombiana_con_gran_culo

even same movements  /mannerisms    :blush:   takes me back

not even a white 9.5/10 HQNP could satiate my longing . thick latina / eurasian or death.

she even wore the same underwear the day I fucked her    :$: same hair length/texture as that chick..same   big ass  
(she was kashmiri/afghan descent though not latino)
you dont realize how lucky you  are until you lose something

White God

Regular
I see a video of a woman shaking her ass... at what point does she show her face?

Gandharva

Banned
facially she looked like ameerah al-taweel just softer face and chinkier eyes..