zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,577
Reputation
377
U worship cruel, nasty women all day and night. Including the goodlooking ones.
I am sick of this. 
I had enough of caring what others think of me and letting them control my peace and happiness.
I am going to do the best with what I have and going to enjoy my life.
I did it already in my teenage years when I looked horrible, I was the most happiest doing my own thing. 

One day a woman wud say ur ugly and u will be crushed then another day some woman will say ur attractive and u will be happy.
I am no longer going to let men or women rule my emotions and happiness. Not going to regret anything again. U were either given what women want or not. Makes no sense worrying about things u cannot change.
 

MurderLove

Incel
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
209
Reputation
0
How can you be happy going through life solo when it a human NEED not WANT to have a significant other and have a real sense of belonging?
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,577
Reputation
377
MurderLove said:
How can you be happy going through life solo when it a human NEED not WANT to have a significant other and have a real sense of belonging?
Yeh but women are absolute cunts and destroyed by this feminist, gynocentric, hedonistic society. And men have been reduced to sex starved simps and white knights kissing women's ass all day despite how horrible piece of trash the woman is. I say better to be alone and suffer than suffer chasing after horrible cunts who dont even want u in the first place since u dont measure up to her sick standards which mostly come from this sick degenerate society.

In a normal society most average men who are healthy, well groomed and have jobs shud have NO problem in getting a decent girl. This society is misandric and toxic to men and I want NOTHING to do with it anymore.
 

MurderLove

Incel
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
209
Reputation
0
I understand that, but the needs still have to be fulfilled or you will never be satisfied. How do you cope? Dont say escortceling.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,577
Reputation
377
MurderLove said:
I understand that, but the needs still have to be fulfilled or you will never be satisfied. How do you cope? Dont say escortceling.
U will never be satisfied no matter how much sex u get and u will be worse off with a toxic feminist cunt who will likely cheat on u and cuck u and take a lot of time and money from u.
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
11,638
Reputation
10
zyzz007 said:
U worship cruel, nasty women all day and night. Including the goodlooking ones.
I am sick of this. 
I had enough of caring what others think of me and letting them control my peace and happiness.
I am going to do the best with what I have and going to enjoy my life.
I did it already in my teenage years when I looked horrible, I was the most happiest doing my own thing. 

One day a woman wud say ur ugly and u will be crushed then another day some woman will say ur attractive and u will be happy.
I am no longer going to let men or women rule my emotions and happiness. Not going to regret anything again. U were either given what women want or not. Makes no sense worrying about things u cannot change.
Do you even evolution bro?


The reason men are so obsessed with getting validation from women should be pretty self exlanatory...

The first part is that personality is basically your genetics+your treatment based on you looks.

Let's say you have two men, one who is a redpilled MGTOW and the other is a NT pussy-chasing funny guy.

Now they breed with the women in their population, who do you think will pass on his genes more?

Being unconcerned with women's opinions is NOT evolutionarily adaptive.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,577
Reputation
377
Brutus said:
zyzz007 said:
U worship cruel, nasty women all day and night. Including the goodlooking ones.
I am sick of this. 
I had enough of caring what others think of me and letting them control my peace and happiness.
I am going to do the best with what I have and going to enjoy my life.
I did it already in my teenage years when I looked horrible, I was the most happiest doing my own thing. 

One day a woman wud say ur ugly and u will be crushed then another day some woman will say ur attractive and u will be happy.
I am no longer going to let men or women rule my emotions and happiness. Not going to regret anything again. U were either given what women want or not. Makes no sense worrying about things u cannot change.
Do you even evolution bro?


The reason men are so obsessed with getting validation from women should be pretty self exlanatory...

The first part is that personality is basically your genetics+your treatment based on you looks.

Let's say you have two men, one who is a redpilled MGTOW and the other is a NT pussy-chasing funny guy.

Now they breed with the women in their population, who do you think will pass on his genes more?

Being unconcerned with women's opinions is NOT evolutionarily adaptive.
I dont believe in evolution or atheism, and NO a REAL ALPHA doesnt give a fuck about women opinions of him since most women are stupid and cruel and worthless cunts aside from sex.
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
11,638
Reputation
10
zyzz007 said:
Brutus said:
Do you even evolution bro?


The reason men are so obsessed with getting validation from women should be pretty self exlanatory...

The first part is that personality is basically your genetics+your treatment based on you looks.

Let's say you have two men, one who is a redpilled MGTOW and the other is a NT pussy-chasing funny guy.

Now they breed with the women in their population, who do you think will pass on his genes more?

Being unconcerned with women's opinions is NOT evolutionarily adaptive.
I dont believe in evolution or atheism, and NO a REAL ALPHA doesnt give a fuck about women opinions of him since most women are stupid and cruel and worthless cunts aside from sex.
:banderas:



You say you don't think that evolution is a thing, and yet you agree that women act like primitive animals?
 
J

Jordy

Guest
damnson said:
zyzz007 said:
I dont believe in evolution or atheism, and NO a REAL ALPHA doesnt give a fuck about women opinions of him since most women are stupid and cruel and worthless cunts aside from sex.
your mother
got him real good there boyo 

 

carl

Slayer
Joined
Sep 2, 2015
Messages
2,240
Reputation
2
this is a form of solipsism and its the ultimate cope
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,577
Reputation
377
Brutus said:
zyzz007 said:
I dont believe in evolution or atheism, and NO a REAL ALPHA doesnt give a fuck about women opinions of him since most women are stupid and cruel and worthless cunts aside from sex.
:banderas:



You say you don't think that evolution is a thing, and yet you agree that women act like primitive animals?
They have been trained to act like cunts. The few decent girls out there had GOOD parents who trained them to be decent. Evolution has nothing to do with this. Women act primitive since mankind is fallen and evil and this society does not restrain women but promotes the worst aspects of them.
[hr]
damnson said:
zyzz007 said:
I dont believe in evolution or atheism, and NO a REAL ALPHA doesnt give a fuck about women opinions of him since most women are stupid and cruel and worthless cunts aside from sex.
your mother
Yours too. All women  are cunts and whores.
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
11,638
Reputation
10
zyzz007 said:
Brutus said:
:banderas:



You say you don't think that evolution is a thing, and yet you agree that women act like primitive animals?
They have been trained to act like cunts. The few decent girls out there had GOOD parents who trained them to be decent. Evolution has nothing to do with this. Women act primitive since mankind is fallen and evil and this society does not restrain women but promotes the worst aspects of them.
:cage: 


No

Women NEED to be restrained. The moment that they are given ANY kind of freedom they will use it for their own selfish goals of trying to get the best genes and resources for their offspring.


Women act like "cunt" NATURALLY. This is what they are like when men and women are allowed to have equal rights.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,577
Reputation
377
Brutus said:
zyzz007 said:
They have been trained to act like cunts. The few decent girls out there had GOOD parents who trained them to be decent. Evolution has nothing to do with this. Women act primitive since mankind is fallen and evil and this society does not restrain women but promotes the worst aspects of them.
:cage: 


No

Women NEED to be restrained. The moment that they are given ANY kind of freedom they will use it for their own selfish goals of trying to get the best genes and resources for their offspring.


Women act like "cunt" NATURALLY. This is what they are like when men and women are allowed to have equal rights.
Not really, I met some nice women who have a good upbringing and they were very cool and respectful but the cunts were the ones with a shit upbringing and shit parents. Women have to be trained and restrained and not giving rights to vote or get a degree or work in place of a man.
And FYI a lot of men are cunts too and act selfishly and cruelly since as I said this is an evil and fallen world with evil, fallen people.
[hr]
kill em all said:
Wow OP confirmed sub 100 IQ
And u are a confirmed pussy beggar aka mangina.
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
11,638
Reputation
10
zyzz007 said:
Brutus said:
:cage: 


No

Women NEED to be restrained. The moment that they are given ANY kind of freedom they will use it for their own selfish goals of trying to get the best genes and resources for their offspring.


Women act like "cunt" NATURALLY. This is what they are like when men and women are allowed to have equal rights.
Not really, I met some nice women who have a good upbringing and they were very cool and respectful but the cunts were the ones with a shit upbringing and shit parents. Women have to be trained and restrained and not giving rights to vote or get a degree or work in place of a man.
And FYI a lot of men are cunts too and act selfishly and cruelly since as I said this is an evil and fallen world with evil, fallen people.
You don't understand genetics.


Good upbringing=nice parents=good "nice" genes passed down to the kids.

Bad upbringing=irresponsible parents=irresponsible "selfish" genes passed to kids.


The fact that we can breed literal wolves in whining beta pets kind of torches your argument OP... 

Genetics and early-life socialization determines the majority of human behavior.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,664
Reputation
5
kill em all said:
Wow OP confirmed sub 100 IQ

And u are a confirmed pussy beggar aka mangina.
So me believing in evolution makes me a "confirmed pussy beggar aka mangina"


Logic
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,577
Reputation
377
kill em all said:
kill em all said:
Wow OP confirmed sub 100 IQ

And u are a confirmed pussy beggar aka mangina.
So me believing in evolution makes me a "confirmed pussy beggar aka mangina"


Logic
u didnt say anything about evolution above. U gave a general statement to my thread which deserved the response it got.
 
// Infolinks