• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Most good looking people enjoy going to the beach A LOT

allindaeyes

Banned
MOST. 

Obviously this doesnt mean going to the beach = good looking. But it's just something thats noticeable/obvious, most good looking people seem to love the beach and the water and shit. I feel like it also implies NeuroTypicalness, always enjoying going to the beach when you were young and shit. On the other hand I cant imagine aspies/inecls loving the beach

P

Perfectly Sane

People with attractive faces and bodies have more reason to show off.

Good looking people like going everywhere because they get good social feedback. The beach, the bar, the club, anywhere they can show off their good looks.

• Banned

allindaeyes

Banned
puanewb said:
I hate the beach, not because of the people but because it smells like shit.

Your in scandinavia is why, the beach smells fine here, I like ocean smell actually

Yesterday I got asked if I want to go swimming.
Needless to say I refused because I don't want to get amoged. Especially my body is not beach ready.

• Banned

allindaeyes

Banned
You dont need to lift to have ' beach body ready'  unless you have shit genetics you just need to be skinny like these guys. They have probably played sports growing up and are somewhat active, like every attractive person. Also, this body type is popular for younger girls, even thuggy mascthetics wannabes like Chris brown have bodies like this. :

just lol at lifting

Anakind

Champion
Ever since I hit (delayed) puberty I tried to avoid the beach. There's no point in walking around as an invisible framecel while chads show off their genetic superiority. Just makes you even more depressed.

NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
Yesterday I got asked if I want to go swimming.
Needless to say I refused because I don't want to get amoged. Especially my body is not beach ready.

Good genes > always beach ready even on a shitty diet and no exercise

Bad genes > need to make a full-time job out of lifting and diet

Anakind said:
Good genes > always beach ready even on a shitty diet and no exercise

Bad genes > need to make a full-time job out of lifting and diet
Yeah one of those fits me perfectly. :lol:

Anything to do with water is high LMS.

Beachfront property is very expensive, requires massive M.

Surfing (slayer hobby) = Whites only.

Lifeguarding is a WASP activity. It's volunteer work too so can only be done by trustfund teens.

shitposter

Regular
I hate the beach, but it doesn't get any better than going out on a boat with a cooler full of booze.

rigidity

Regular
MistGeburt3000 said:
i think going to the beach and the pool is another example where our obsession with improving looks is contraproductive as you think not beeing good enough to show off it''s like more then  6 years that i wasnt on the pool here in my city even tho a friend of me aske me every year i always end up saying next year i will be better with less bodyfat more muscles more bulge etc, then you realize that years fly by and that this improvecell mentalitty is retarded

Your physique is jacked and low bodyfat.  Your gf might rage if you do go.

purps drank

Rotter
I live in a land locked state but every time I take a vacation and go to the beach it's filled with subhumans. Hanging out on a nice beach has got to be one of my favorite things to do though.

driftwood

Joke
allindaeyes said:
You dont need to lift to have ' beach body ready'  unless you have shit genetics you just need to be skinny like these guys. They have probably played sports growing up and are somewhat active, like every attractive person. Also, this body type is popular for younger girls, even thuggy mascthetics wannabes like Chris brown have bodies like this. :

just lol at lifting

Both of these guys lift dude.  And lift a lot.

you have a misconception of what a natural non lifting body looks like  

now maybe you can have the first guy you posted body if you eat nothing but fruit and do some kind of sport for hours a week

allindaeyes

Banned
driftwood said:
allindaeyes said:

just lol at lifting

Both of these guys lift dude.  And lift a lot.

you have a misconception of what a natural non lifting body looks like  

now maybe you can have the first guy you posted body if you eat nothing but fruit and do some kind of sport for hours a week

Those guys dont lift you retard, they dont have time for it except Tatum whos bulked up but the guy basically looks the same in body ( young tatum ). It's called playing sports growing up and having good genes you tard, most people I know that play sport with me look like this and we play a NON lifting sport. Most people that lift are in fact the people ( in my grade ) that havent played sport growing up and looked incel/like the body you posted, excluding rugby players who have to bulk/muscle up during off season. They are literally skinny, if you have shit tier genes then gl

These guys arent ecto either, another copecel. They are mesos if anything, they have good shoulders to waist so they look decent shirtless and easily have muscle mass, especially the first guy without lifting. Ectos would have nothing, look at peter crouch

driftwood

Joke
Both of those guys lift.  The first guy just has long lean body so he looks a little more like Nick Diaz.  Nick Diaz also lifts a shit ton btw.