• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Most girls don't even give a shit if they get pumped and dumped by Chad

jeebusreekris

Regular
I guess most Neckbeard RedPillers think they can get their revenge on women by imagining how devastated they are when getting dumped by Chad who just fucked them for a ONS.

But guess what, life doesnt give us even this small joy.

Most women just don't give a shit about just being one of many fuckbuddies of a Chad.

Sure they would rather prefer to be his Girlfriend.

But they have so much validation from other sources and so much going on in their lifes its just a small nuissance to them.

Its like getting their period 

Oh, I got pumped and dumped by Jesse the JB slayer, well fuck me girls, I guess I'll land him eventually, hihihi, now lets go over to Danny Incelton for some free shots.

Das it boyos

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Can confirm. Don't know the extent to what is this rule applicable among the various groups of women, but I witnessed my colleague to be perfectly happy and careless with her fuckbuddy who banged several other women back then. Sexy son hypothesis is like an assurance for the woman her choice was the right one. She may consider the pump n dump phenomena as a specific privilege allowing her to obtain at least the part of the vital mojo of the alpha male.

Lel

Machine
depends, if they have a crush on him pump and dump gonna be bad

some Chads also fake interest with less primitive girls until they get to their pants

but when the woman knows that it's not gonna work she just enjoys the sex

it's like you fuck some slut knowing that she has swallowed liters of sperm yet you dont give a fuck cause she's hot

stamaster21

Rotter
jeebusreekris said:
I guess most Neckbeard RedPillers think they can get their revenge on women by imagining how devastated they are when getting dumped by Chad who just fucked them for a ONS.

But guess what, life doesnt give us even this small joy.

Most women just don't give a shit about just being one of many fuckbuddies of a Chad.

Sure they would rather prefer to be his Girlfriend.

But they have so much validation from other sources and so much going on in their lifes its just a small nuissance to them.

Its like getting their period 

Oh, I got pumped and dumped by Jesse the JB slayer, well fuck me girls, I guess I'll land him eventually, hihihi, now lets go over to Danny Incelton for some free shots.

Das it boyos

Is because when your having fun you don't care or think about the future its natural for humans to act like this.