Most female fashion models have masculine jaws & cheekbines

Cloud

Gigachad
Masculine bone structure confirmed attractive in not only males, but also females?

The jaw structure of high-fashion models is typically notably masculinized; squared chins, sharp gonial angles, angular jawlines and less protruding jaws compared to the feminine norm are fairly common among them.

In the comparisons below, high-fashion models are featured in the left column and glamour models are featured in the right column.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The cheekbones of high-fashion models are often not feminine-looking. They are disproportionately robust and usually placed high on the face, both of which are consistent with above average masculinization.

It appears that many people are not clear about what are high cheekbones. High cheekbones refer to cheekbones that are placed high on the face, not cheekbones that are more sideways protruding.

The robust cheekbones of many high-fashion models (left column below) sharply contrast with the more population-typical regressed cheekbones of a number of glamour models (right column below) that have not been selected for being feminine; the galmour models range from feminine to slightly masculinized. The sampling below is biased to exaggerate the differences between the two groups for clarification purposes, but the directionality of the differences -- namely flared, higher and more robust cheekbones among high-fashion models, on average --reflects reality.

Source: http://www.femininebeauty.info/fashion-model-cheekbones

Cloud

Gigachad
Why delete ur post assburger? I was gonna reply.

assburger

Gigachad
not rarely fair comparing the mostly attractive models to those ugly commoners

when it comes to female jaws the most important part is that the chin is small or at least not large and it shudn't be too wide.

slightly wide and sharp jaws can be attractive (as long as they're not too blocky) for shaw as can v shaped less defined ones

Cloud said:

just clarifying my opinion

Cloud

Gigachad
assburger said:
not rarely fair comparing the mostly attractive models to those ugly commoners

when it comes to female jaws the most important part is that the chin is small or at least not large and it shudn't be too wide.

slightly wide and sharp jaws can be attractive (as long as they're not too blocky) for shaw as can v shaped less defined ones

Cloud said:

just clarifying my opinion

True, the fact that most female fashion models have bone structure leaning on the masc side may not suggest that that is what is attractive. Could have to do with the the type of look agencies are going for and who the target audience is.

assburger

Gigachad
yea..

models need to be unique as well, i guess this cud help.
and they don't tend to be neotenous.. but more 'beautiful' or 'hot' looking.. it captures ur attention more i guess

Cloud

Gigachad
assburger said:
yea..

models need to be unique as well, i guess this cud help.

and they don't tend to be neotenous.. but more 'beautiful' or 'hot' looking.. it captures ur attention more i guess

Yup, true