@bajskorven was right about this. i always see ethnics doing perfect beard shaping, hairstyle maxxingn , wear fashion clothes, gymcel hard and in big cities like stockholm they use roids to get perfect bodies.

swedes dress more casually and at most are gymcelling as looksmaxxing.

i never done any gymcelling or looksmaxing except maybe hairstyle

bajskorven

Gigachad
you have a decent face. do some gymcelling, grow a stubble and take proper pics. nothing wrong with your skull. mine skull is legit deformed.

you have a decent face. do some gymcelling, grow a stubble and take proper pics. nothing wrong with your skull. mine skull is legit deformed.
thanks brother, i never liked going to gym because gym is kinda toxic environment. i remember when i was 18 and tried gym there was a manlet there who bullied me and always said stuff like "why your arms so small even tho u exercise a lot" etc

BEBE

my avi is my forum-oneitis
Truecels
thanks brother, i never liked going to gym because gym is kinda toxic environment. i remember when i was 18 and tried gym there was a manlet there who bullied me and always said stuff like "why your arms so small even tho u exercise a lot" etc
You got unlucky with the gym. In my gym i'm very likeable for some reason

bajskorven

Gigachad
how is sats high class gym?
:spew:
it's targeted for oldcels with borderline collapsed bodies
bullshit. they have the best facilities, trainers and richest members. ofc, there are other really exclusive gyms with spa and shit that cost like 5000 kr a month but those arent part of the mainstream gymchains.

SATS = middleclass and upperclass
Nordic Wellness = lowclass and middleclass
Fitness 24 = lowclass and ethnics

Demislayer

Chad
When I was in stockholm during summer break or shit like that I was astonished at how easy it is to get laid with hot swede sloots, and there was nobody on the streets

Ab0M1N4T10n

👉🏿👌🏼
Slayers
bullshit. they have the best facilities, trainers and richest members. ofc, there are other really exclusive gyms with spa and shit that cost like 5000 kr a month but those arent part of the mainstream gymchains.

SATS = middleclass and upperclass
Nordic Wellness = lowclass and middleclass
Fitness 24 = lowclass and ethnics
the upperclass in scandinavia is the politicians and a few company owners, almost non-existent
they dont go to consumer gyms like us jokes lmao
the upper middleclass has home gyms. They dont have joke gym memberships
all these consumer gyms are targeted for oldcels with wrecked bodies. The few young jokes who trains there have absolutely shit bodies because they dont use any programming.
all the gigachads train in niche local underground gyms

Ab0M1N4T10n

👉🏿👌🏼
Slayers
When I was in stockholm during summer break or shit like that I was astonished at how easy it is to get laid with hot swede sloots, and there was nobody on the streets
nerdics are very easy to slay. they fuck everything that moves. They dont care about looks

Slut

Slayer
Autists
@bajskorven are ethnics in Sweden tall? are they NT? do they make friends with whites easily?

// Infolinks