MOST BRUTAL DICKPILL I HAVE EVER READ

chadimir

Gigachad
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I’ve been in an extremely happy marriage going on 7 years. I, like your partner, am not very “gifted” down there. . . I’m only 5.5x5”, and my girlfriend has a large frame down there-- it takes almost the entire length of my hand to reach her cervix-- and quite a large butt, so it makes me seem even smaller than my already quite small state.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]She was always open with me about my size, and said that while it was nice, it was smaller than she was used to and she liked the feeling of being filled and stretched sometimes. That’s when I invested in a cyberskin mold that went over my penis and added 1.5 inches of length and 1.5 inches of girth, bringing me to a very respectable size. We used it from time to time, and with it she actually moaned and screamed during sex and rocked her hips back and forth, it turned me on to no end. Afterwards I’d take it off and have sex with her and I could barely feel her! I knew what she meant by being filled.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Eventually, she asked if I’d be open to a MfM threesome, and I told her absolutely. She obviously had a guy in mind because she immediately told me she wanted it to be with her friend. Our 3some, turned out to be little more than me kissing her boobs while I watched her take an absolutely massive penis. about 8 inches long and appeared to be as thick as my wrist. I feel a bit of shame admitting this, but I have never made my girlfriend cum, and she came within 10 minutes of having sex with her friend.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Long story short, I gave her permission to have sex with other men, because I KNEW there was simply no way I’d ever be able to give her the feeling that her friend gave her. She took his entire length like she was born to do it.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My wife and I have sex quite often, and while I’m a "cuckold" she still treats me like I’m masculine and we never participate in denial or humiliation. But I can assure you that if it weren’t for our arrangement our relationship would never have lasted, and we wouldn’t be in a wonderful marriage with 2 children currently.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I’d suggest asking your partner about this lifestyle, and if he’s not into it or you don’t want to partake in it then leave and find yourself a partner with a penis that makes you scream, as there is little in this world as breathtakingly blissful as great sex.[/font]

[/quote]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I [F25] love my SO [M25] but his manhood doesn't satisfy me. (self.sex)
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]submitted 13 days ago * by eightedition[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]Hi Reddit! I have been dating my SO for a while now and I love him. He is an amazing person and I am lucky to have him. However, I have been bothered for a while about the fact that he isn't so much gifted down there. He is a giver and he makes sure that I come via his mouth and/or fingers and yes, I shouldn't be complaining. But I don't know, I am longing for that feeling of being filled and feeling someone inside me and I could not feel this with him. He is insecure about this and that's why I do my best to make him feel that he makes me satisfied all the time [which is true in a sense], however, call me out for being shallow, but I as mentioned above, I want to feel something. Sigh. I want to be him, there's no doubt in that, but I am a bit worried about my future sex life being like this. I don't know how I'm going to communicate this with him and I guess it's best not to do so. Reddit, how do I address this issue?
TL;DR: SO isn't gifted down there and I am getting frustrated.
[/font][/size]

JasonGenova

Coper
Cock is everything
Cock createsife

Womens purpose is to find big thick cock

Even your mother loves juicy thick cocks and she mastrubates on thatyou are all fucked for life id you have 5.6 dick like me

Just killyourself

JasonGenova

Coper
BuxomZygos said:
6.75 by 5.5 did i make it?

Yes you need to leave this shithole and live life if you have that cock, wtf are u doing here beta phaggot

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
JasonGenova said:
Cock is everything
Cock createsife

Even your mother loves juicy thick cocks and she mastrubates on that you are all fucked for life id you have 5.6 dick like me

Just killyourself

i have a 5.9 inch dick and i dont really feel small

if anything i feel like im really just half an inch from ideal

chadimir

Gigachad
MasterFaggot said:
JasonGenova said:
Cock is everything
Cock createsife

Even your mother loves juicy thick cocks and she mastrubates on that you are all fucked for life id you have 5.6 dick like me

Just killyourself

:giggle: :giggle:

JasonGenova

Coper
MasterFaggot said:
JasonGenova said:
Cock is everything
Cock createsife

Just killyourself

Take a picture I kinda dont believe you

Srs, if u want of course

BlueBalls

Chad

5,5 inches checking in, I dunno maybe I'll risk surgery.

And people on this forum say dick size doesnt matter Just LOL

Dick size is equally as important as hair, face, and height

Invisible

King of Chads
MasterFaggot said:
JasonGenova said:
Cock is everything
Cock createsife

Just killyourself

:lmfao:

Have you ever had sex? What was the girl's reaction? Was she asian?

JasonGenova

Coper
king coach said:
there is noone to blame

how can you blame the woman is she doesn't enjoy it? they're not lying

and the man ofc would do anything to be bigger

shit like this proves there is no god, just fucking LOL, little discrepancies that destroy lives just proving we're nothing more than insects in a vast uncaring barren universe slowly that somehow became aware of itself, slowly cannibalising and recycling

Fucking best post I've seen on here

:inlove:

monsterclock

Incel
big dick crew 
when i broke up with my fwb she sent a pic with a guy later
i said who was bigger
told the guy he would never fill her like i did

BlueBalls

Chad
monsterclock said:
big dick crew 
i said who was bigger

Size?

king coach said:
there is noone to blame

how can you blame the woman is she doesn't enjoy it? they're not lying

and the man ofc would do anything to be bigger

shit like this proves there is no god, just fucking LOL, little discrepancies that destroy lives just proving we're nothing more than insects in a vast uncaring barren universe slowly that somehow became aware of itself, slowly cannibalising and recycling

:banderas:

lanklet

Coper
Scum said:
5.5" x 5" is above average. Just LOL.

:goer:

He's obviously exaggerating his size, though.  Nobody has perfect measurements like 5.5x5, he's probably more like 5.2x4.6 and rounded 'up' (like most guys do).

Assuming this story isn't just some cuck fantasy, the guy is likely below-average and married a slut who's taken tons of dick in the past - the outcome doesn't really surprise me, nor should it surprise anyone else.

If I had a small dick, I might have also developed a complex similar to his - how are you supposed to cope, other than by making your pain pleasurable?

Nizoral Babe

Coper
monsterclock said:
big dick crew 
i said who was bigger
Did the same thing with my ex. She wanted to cheat with me when she was with her last boyfriend who had a really small dick; sent her dick pics to last until I came to visit her for a weekend. Never slept with her because she let herself go. Slept in the same bed as her (my hotel room) with her brother and my former roommate in the room over, and never made a move.

monsterclock

Incel
6.8x 6 girth might be off a little 
my dick was the size of her broken arm in girth

Nizoral Babe said:
monsterclock said:
big dick crew 
i said who was bigger
Did the same thing with my ex. She wanted to cheat with me when she was with her last boyfriend who had a really small dick; sent her dick pics to last until I came to visit her for a weekend. Never slept with her because she let herself go. Slept in the same bed as her (my hotel room) with her brother and my former roommate in the room over, and never made a move.

my nigga

whyme

Coper
all these dick threads are making me want to end it. 6x4.7 and it's the most soul crushing thing ever.