Morph from Sekrets [fiverr gig]

POS

Banned
here is my morph from Sekret's fiverr gig.

from failed puberty cuck, to robust street fighter who bangs trailer trash whores :macho:

btw, this is from simulated surgeries (and neck training)  not just an average 'slayer morph'.

open in new tab for bigger image

POS

Banned
if i wanna spend the money on the right procedures, i can get close to it. eyes aren't really my main goal anyway, i just want the facial structure first, then will see about the other stuff. cope? maybe idk idc lol

btw, my eyes aren't that bad in real life, only look weird as fuck when trying to take a face on selfy, plus i usually run squint game

Pathologically Lonesome said:
you will never get that eye area from surgery

cope, that's actually achievable. mod lf3/infraorbital rim implant and either orbital decompression (might solve it on itself tbh) or upper eyelid fillers.
lower third looks weird though imo. a jaw like that wouldn't be so narrow. I think getting a liplift(and maybe slight rhino to move tip up) might be better to keep the face together vertically.

POS

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
you will never get that eye area from surgery

cope, that's actually achievable. mod lf3/infraorbital rim implant and either orbital decompression (might solve it on itself tbh) or upper eyelid fillers.
lower third looks weird though imo. a jaw like that wouldn't be so narrow. I think getting a liplift(and maybe slight rhino to move tip up) might be better to keep the face together vertically.

yeah i would get the jaw wider. id either get the custom implants with extra width on the angles, or if that is too much for the implants, i'd just get fillers after the implants (you can still get fillers even if you have implants already placed)

actually i might get him to do my jaw wider to see how it looks

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Chin is too robust and elongated, which contributes to the illussion of narrowing, also the thirds are disharmonized in a negatve way. If the intention had been to create the unrealistic (unobtainable) output, the middle third should have been shortened and jaw widened, but not elongated.

POS

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Chin is too robust and elongated, which contributes to the illussion of narrowing, also the thirds are disharmonized in a negatve way. If the intention had been to create the unrealistic (unobtainable) output, the middle third should have been shortened and jaw widened, but not elongated.

actually i rather the lower thrid to be longer, coz that will make my head appear larger, i have a small head. anything that adds mass is good imo

i should point out that that result is basically my subjective ideal (except a bit wider jaw angles, but hes going to do it for me, i will post the update)

POS

Banned
top tier morph! i am a genetic failure, but i can still salvage my life and live a good 5-10 years of happiness being a good looking male

dat feel

Lookism God
holy fuck insane morph

post more

these morphs will absolutely make someone go ER when they see what their "real" self was supposed to be

with this particular morph, you could make the midface more compact, the face is a bit too long. if he wasn't a mouth breather his face wouldn't have grown vertically and the face wouldn't be so long

either way good job showing him the slayer version of himself. do you know if he plan to continue living?

POS

Banned
dat feel said:
holy fuck insane morph

post more

these morphs will absolutely make someone go ER when they see what their "real" self was supposed to be

with this particular morph, you could make the midface more compact, the face is a bit too long. if he wasn't a mouth breather his face wouldn't have grown vertically and the face wouldn't be so long

either way good job showing him the slayer version of himself. do you know if he plan to continue living?

i wasn't a mouthbreather, im just a genetic dud (srs). the pic was taken with a iphone 5 rear camera about arms distance (so din't know if that caused any distortion or not).

right now, this moph has motivated me to work harder to make more money to start some of the surgeries and has (no hyperbole) given me a new motivation to live. i have attempted 2 suicides and almost attempted a 3rd a week or so ago.

POS

Banned
Dark latino said:
Jaw too big but those morphs look like they came from studies lol

i actually like my jaw even wider lol :shock:

i legit don't care if i end up looking like one of those plastic surgery comic book character wannabes, that is still better than what i am now

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Unreal morph looks great, jaw is not too big looks fine, eye area improved ten fold, damn.

POS

Banned
Update. wider jaw

once i looksmax to this, should i change my name to Clark Kent? :giggle:

not much added to get like this (from the 1st morph to this morph), pretty sure the implants can be made to give that projection. eppley has said that custom implants can achieve much more than what almost anyone would actually desire

THIS is my subjective 8/10

dat feel

Lookism God
POS said:
dat feel said:
holy fuck insane morph

post more

i wasn't a mouthbreather, im just a genetic dud (srs). the pic was taken with a iphone 5 rear camera about arms distance (so din't know if that caused any distortion or not).

right now, this moph has motivated me to work harder to make more money to start some of the surgeries and has (no hyperbole) given me a new motivation to live. i have attempted 2 suicides and almost attempted a 3rd a week or so ago.

:shock:

you should leave this place, its very unhealthy

Imo the correct way to approach this is coutnerclockwise bimax with ramus lengthening and then liplift and rotate the tip of the nose upwards to shorten the midface.

Proof of concept (at work, can't properly morph this):
[img=500x669]I think his lower third should be as short as possible (without looking too short) to limit the overall face height.