[Morph] Face as long as a fiddle

Weaselface

Coper
I've mostly been morphing my profile, mainly because it's simpler; you can easily do plausible things, and you needn't get too creative. I always assumed — illogically — that fixing your profile would somehow save your front. Since all my profile morphs went splendidly I began thinking triple-jaw surgery+ZSO+HT would be my worst case option.

I morphed my front today, and realized I have a horse-face. Frontal attractiveness is impossible to achieve without shortening my lower third by ~2 cm — which corroborates my embarrassing FWHR measurements. How is one to plausibly shorten the face that much? Can one top off the maxilla — moving it vertically — to such an extent in the course of a Lefort 1?

It's a layman's morph ― I have to make it more DOM and less skinny ― but I think the general outline is correct.

My skull is too narrow, and my zygos are nonexistent. To make matters worse I've also been running around with my sides tightly cut, exacerbating my subhumanity.

Humanity is impossible. Mods: my face is ghoulish, tragic, glum as well as literally the length of a violin, please change my name to Fiddleface. I will stray into the desert in search of Gandy.  :suicide:

heilsa

Slayer
the problem is your mouth region...lips...philtrum

edit: nvm just clicked on the pic and didnt see its a morph.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads

heilsa

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:

zso+double jaw+ rhino + chin wing + infraorbital rim implants + lip lift + lip augumentation?

btw op has already a good submental neck region - always focuse on the good things buddy

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
heilsa said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

zso+double jaw+ rhino + chin wing + infraorbital rim implants + lip lift + lip augumentation?

btw op has already a good submental neck region - always focuse on the good things buddy

The good news is OP is average and may improve a bit with some of the surgeries. The bad news is he will never become handsome.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
@"sephon" Yeah, mine has more feminine appeal, where yours is more masculine. I am using an online photo editor, so the output cannot be comparable to PS with powerful tools.

JonJon

Banned
Looks like you have some mentalis strain, you have trouble getting your lips together?
Please call my office, we operate next week.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
JonJon said:
Looks like you have some mentalis strain, you have trouble getting your lips together?
Please call my office, we operate next week.

Yeah, I've noticed too.

Adenoid facies spotted!

lmfao

@Anakind this is op morphed in a shitty way, his original face is the potato

the one on the left here

incel 4 lyfe because 9/10 photomodels don't blow me in the middle of the street during the day for free

average to goodlooking straight guys sounding here more faggy than actual faggots do