go to 2:00

[video=youtube]

Datjaw

Banned
chadD24 said:
Datjaw said:
Typical jock
actually hes like a 4/10 facewise. ethnic with a overbite

Fuarrk video must be staged then, his body was haloing me to think he was a chad, his face is def incel tier

chadD24

Slayer
Datjaw said:
chadD24 said:
actually hes like a 4/10 facewise. ethnic with a overbite

Fuarrk video must be staged then, his body was haloing me to think he was a chad, his face is def incel tier
COPE

its real

Ascended

Coper
The guy got visibly thrown off by her comments, clearly he has a tiny dick and will never be able to satisfy shameless whores like this.

chadD24

Slayer
Ascended said:
The guy got visibly thrown off by her comments, clearly he has a tiny dick and will never be able to satisfy shameless whores like this.
wtf are you talking about. he got turned down by the first girl and then started talking to her friend who wanted to fuck.. your retarded that was a pimp move on his part. most guys would have just left the situation

chadD24

Slayer
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
The dude has a slutty Asian gf
hes low inhibition as fuck watch this video

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

Ascended

Coper
chadD24 said:
Ascended said:
wtf are you talking about. he got turned down by the first girl and then started talking to her friend who wanted to fuck.. your retarded that was a pimp move on his part. most guys would have just left the situation
Dumb fuck, don't write for us to start watching at 2:00 then next time.

chadD24

Slayer
Ascended said:
chadD24 said:
Dumb fuck, don't write for us to start watching at 2:00 then next time.
thats the only important part.

Stop coping with dick size faggot. His game got him where he ended up. He has good game, humor and social skills so despite his meh looks girls will give him another chance when he fucks up. 

Notice how he brushes rejection that would leave you Incels in shock off in seconds to swoop down on her friend? That's how slayers are born they have zero fear of rejection which leads to more chances.

Notice his confidence when he says he's a 10? His strong belief persuades her that he might actually be a 10.

Just lmfao at fools still denying game/confidence in this day and age. Unless your a framecel and skullcels you not learning game is the stupidest thing ever.

COPE
O O
P   P
E     E

chadD24

Slayer
ColezRightFoot said:
Stop coping with dick size faggot. His game got him where he ended up. He has good game, humor and social skills so despite his meh looks girls will give him another chance when he fucks up. 

Notice how he brushes rejection that would leave you Incels in shock off in seconds to swoop down on her friend? That's how slayers are born they have zero fear of rejection which leads to more chances.

Notice his confidence when he says he's a 10? His strong belief persuades her that he might actually be a 10.

Just lmfao at fools still denying game/confidence in this day and age. Unless your a framecel and skullcels you not learning game is the stupidest thing ever.

COPE
O O
P   P
E     E
no one denying game isnt important. im saying you need a big dick to back up that confidence. his approach isnt to find a girlfriend its to get laid.. if your under 7"x5.5"NBPEL and you act cocky like that girls will legit laugh in your face when its time to smash

lanklet

Coper
The way this dude responds to her comments about big dicks is sort of insecure...seems like an averagedickcel

The girls were obviously just messing with him for fun

chadD24 said:
ColezRightFoot said:

COPE
O O
P   P
E     E
no one denying game isnt important. im saying you need a big dick to back up that confidence. his approach isnt to find a girlfriend its to get laid.. if your under 7"x5.5"NBPEL and you act cocky like that girls will legit laugh in your face when its time to smash
I was just saying like you said he played it real well. If he had walked away it would have been over but the countless times hes done this has made him cool and relaxed in this situation. Like a soldier on his fifth tour. 

And when I comes time to smash most girls aren't going to walk away unless it's a legit fraud(3+ inches) or really tiny. Never heard of that once and every guy E stats dick. I keep saying I'm 6'2" when I'm really 6' and women NEVER call me out.

Face it most women can't measure or are too nice to say anything mean. 

Also again 7x5.5 is top 2% surely there are many slayers below that huh? :lol:

chadD24

Slayer
Ascended said:
that girl on the right in yor sig is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot OMG
[hr]
ColezRightFoot said:
chadD24 said:
I was just saying like you said he played it real well. If he had walked away it would have been over but the countless times hes done this has made him cool and relaxed in this situation. Like a soldier on his fifth tour. 

And when I comes time to smash most girls aren't going to walk away unless it's a legit fraud(3+ inches) or really tiny. Never heard of that once and every guy E stats dick. I keep saying I'm 6'2" when I'm really 6' and women NEVER call me out.

Face it most women can't measure or are too nice to say anything mean. 

Also again 7x5.5 is top 2% surely there are many slayers below that huh?
:lol:

most women use their hand as a reference and arent oblivious to how you stack up against other guys theyve fucked in the past.  your fooling yourself if you think girls dont want to be filled up and just because they dont say anything negative doesnt mean they enjoyed it. if the girl your fucking isnt spazzing out uncontrollably and doesnt have eyes rollled to the back of her head when youre fucking her your small for her and youre fooling yourself if you think she will stay loyal. women are emotional whores and want to fuck guys who can make them cum with their dicks.. NOT THERE TOUNGE. oral is a copout.. just lol on all the dick forums when guys cope by saying "im not the biggest, but my girlfriend tells me im amazing at oral" :giggle: .. i legit lol when i read those. women will be emotionally attached to guys who can make them cum through penetration only. i never ate my last girlfriend/fwb out a single time and she would suck my dick every time we fucked and call me for sex EVERY SINGLE TIME. not even kidding. i have good girth at 5.5" length is small(6.2"BPEL) if it wasnt for my girth id kill myself.

guys with legit BBCs are have confidence and are usually slayers by default.. they know they have power over women as one poster said the other day. their confidence is derived from that alone and they almost always do well with women. if you see an ugly manlet with a 7+/10 you can almost guarantee he is packing a bbc