More proof Newman was a true 10/10

twisty

Banned
Legit there are plenty of forums like that and thousands of comments about him..people do find him most handsome ever and I agree

JawExpert

Normie
twisty said:
Legit there are plenty of forums like that and thousands of comments about him..people do find him most handsome ever and I agree
I love how the article is about how nice a place Venice is and how it brings celebs over the years, they show a bunch of actors/acresses/famous people and yet that 1 photo of Newman has every girls pants wet and has the comment section flooded with nothing but people commenting how handsome he was/ most beautiful man ever ..etc.. etc...

It is not even up for debate anymore, Newman was the most universally attractive man in the last centuary

FACT

twisty

Banned
JawExpert said:
twisty said:
I love how the article is about how nice a place Venice is and how it brings celebs over the years, they show a bunch of actors/acresses/famous people and yet that 1 photo of Newman has every girls pants wet and has the comment section flooded with nothing but people commenting how handsome he was/ most beautiful man ever ..etc.. etc...

It is not even up for debate anymore, Newman was the most universally attractive man in the last centuary

FACT

Yeah legit...its just a fact ....no discussion needed