More pics of the most mismatched couple ever

dat feel

Lookism God
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...nd-fat-ugly-insist-forgive-cruel-critics.html

more proof that LPD is the most legit theory of all

dat feel

Lookism God
her smv in the real world is 9/10, she could get anything she wants for free

his smv is 1/10

she'll use him for now because of the fame they're getting, then she'll jump on the alpha cock carousel after that

there is no escape from the forces of nature

i wouldn't be surprised actually if they're one of those couples who promise to remain pure until marriage. they're definitely not having sex.

Look at the way she looks at him in the first pic. That's admiration. He must know how to hold on to a woman. 

Also lmao at all the coping that kicks in from jealous incels :lol:

Copenhagen

Slayer
If I had to guess has extreme game to the point that he dominates her rabbit brain completely. You guys gotta remember how funny fat guys are.

PaleBlueDot

Banned
dat feel said:
her smv in the real world is 9/10, she could get anything she wants for free

his smv is 1/10

she'll use him for now because of the fame they're getting, then she'll jump on the alpha cock carousel after that

there is no escape from the forces of nature

i wouldn't be surprised actually if they're one of those couples who promise to remain pure until marriage. they're definitely not having sex.

9/10? That's too high, being slim and white doesn't automatically make a girl a 9

Copenhagen

Slayer
That girl does absolutely nothing for me. She might as well just be an asexual inanimate object to me.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
That girl does absolutely nothing for me. She might as well just be an asexual inanimate object to me.

Don't really like blond pale women only liked the tanned ones