More pics of the god cause im bored

JawExpert

Normie
springfield said:
But god is norwooding. How can this be?
Newman was so good looking norwooding did not effect him in the slightest

Mughal

Banned
I bear witness that there is only one true God. And that's Gandy.

JawExpert

Normie
some redpill here

[video=youtube][hr]
Mughal said:

Gandy is certainly up their but Newman wins because he looks less exotic than Gandy imo, also Newman had a stronger lower third

Mughal

Banned
JawExpert said:
some redpill here

[video=youtube][hr]
Mughal said:

Gandy is certainly up their but Newman wins because he looks less exotic than Gandy imo, also Newman had a stronger lower third
NEWMAN WINS BECAUSE HE'S LESS EXOTIC? WTF? So being exotic is bad now? Just lol. Newman looks like a beta compared to Gandy. No one beats prime Gandy. You are committing blasphemy here boyo. Stop it.

:fingerwave:

Mughal

Banned
ass said:
Mughal said:

Gandy has said in dozens of interviews he wishes he looked like Newman.
Just like Tyson said that Ali was better than him. That doesn't mean anything. It's called paying your respects to the veterans in your industry or field. Everybody does that. I can give you countless examples of that.

JawExpert

Normie
Mughal said:
JawExpert said:
some redpill here

[video=youtube][hr]

NEWMAN WINS BECAUSE HE'S LESS EXOTIC? WTF? So being exotic is bad now? Just lol. Newman looks like a beta compared to Gandy. No one beats prime Gandy. You are committing blasphemy here boyo. Stop it.

It's true, Gandy could pass for being Italian..he has a slight ethnic look to him, Newman is pure.

Mughal

Banned
ass said:
Mughal said:
Just like Tyson said that Ali was better than him. That doesn't mean anything. It's called paying your respects to the veterans in your industry or field. Everybody does that.
I know that Gandy is a 10 but Newman still takes the cake
Nope. It's not even close, in my opinion. Newman doesn't appear masculine/dominant enough.

ass said:
Mughal said:
Just like Tyson said that Ali was better than him. That doesn't mean anything. It's called paying your respects to the veterans in your industry or field. Everybody does that.
JawExpert said:
Mughal said:

It's true, Gandy could pass for being Italian..he has a slight ethnic look to him, Newman is pure.
Fucking lol. A bunch of racist phaggots, as expected. Newman is pure and Gandy is dirty because he has a slight ethnic look to him. The slight ethnic look will always amog the "pure". Just look at all the current MMs, almost none of them are "pure". So much for being objective, when someone with a slight ethnic look automatically loses to a white guy with blue eyes. 

EDIT: Let me guess, George Bush was a better president than Barack Obama, because he's 'pure'.

:cage:

JawExpert

Normie
Mughal said:
ass said:
Nope. It's not even close, in my opinion. Newman doesn't appear masculine/dominant enough.

ass said:
JawExpert said:
Fucking lol. A bunch of racist phaggots, as expected. Newman is pure and Gandy is dirty because he has a slight ethnic look to him. The slight ethnic look will always amog the "pure". Just look at all the current MMs, almost none of them are "pure".
As godly looking as Gandy is, I am sure he wishes deep down he had that pure white master race look, the truth hurts..

Mughal

Banned
ass said:
Mughal said:
JawExpert said:
Mughal said:

Fucking lol. A bunch of racist phaggots, as expected. Newman is pure and Gandy is dirty because he has a slight ethnic look to him. The slight ethnic look will always amog the "pure". Just look at all the current MMs, almost none of them are "pure".
As godly looking as Gandy is, I am sure he wishes deep down he had that pure white master race look, the truth hurts..
ass said:
JawExpert said:
Race aside, Gandy has literally said he WISHES he looked like Newman in numerous interviews
Great arguments, low IQcels.

:clap:

twisty

Banned
Just lol on that Newman is looking beta next to Gandy..its vise versa..Newman is real men no try hard male model.. He didn't need stubble or hair halo to be 10. Gandy is high maintence kendoll comparing to Newman so shut up

JawExpert

Normie
twisty said:
Just lol on that Newman is looking beta next to Gandy..its vise versa..Newman is real men no try hard male model.. He didn't need stubble or hair halo to be 10. Gandy is high maintence kendoll comparing to Newman so shut up

Mughal

Banned
tsh123456789 said:
Stop with this cope. Paul Newman would gets outslayed to hell by the likes of Miro, Bateman and Mario.
Legit, easily. Newman is very generic-looking.

lookz

Chad
He's too old in these pics. We need pics of him 18-25yo.

Also posting the real god.

JawExpert

Normie
tsh123456789 said:
Stop with this cope. Paul Newman would gets outslayed to hell by the likes of Miro, Bateman and Mario.
In this current age maybe so, but Newman amogs the fuck out of these guys in the looks department

just lol at this try hard squinting beard cover up feminine cunt, Paul newman destroys him in the looks department, and it's not even up for debate