Staff member
there's 18 online vs 17 at sluthate
[hr]
And those 17 are all admin alts

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Joshua said:
I don't like flame wars, I hope both sluthate and lookism can survive this.
The "best looking" one will win, just like in real life.

Honestly, the technical problems on sluthate are getting pretty bad. It takes forever to load a page, and there are many times that I can't even reach the site.

If the sluthate admins don't fix their site issues very quickly, then their site will be fucked. It's too bad, because I like the site layout of sluthate...and felt comfortable posting there. I hope they fix the technical problems soon.

I hate starting over. I like constancy in my life. :neutral:

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Joshua said:
The funny thing is that sluthate uses a paid forum (vbulletin) while this one is free. I will admit though, it seems like vBulletin has a little more features.
sluthate uses phpbb.com. Which is also open source.

OmegaKV

Incel
I like the layout and name of sluthate better, to be honest. 3DFA is also a reasonable and lax admin.  Lookism is good because it doesn't take fucking forever to load and I like the smiley selection better here. I wish the two sites could somehow merge.

sluthate uses phpbb

phpbb is an okay forum software but it is outdated because developers place an unnecessarily emphasis on being "lite" to the point where not much has been added for features since the early 2000s

3D Face Analysis

Sluthate has better userbase and design. This forum lacks a useful wiki.

3D Face Analysis said:

The only funny posters were missing here is DJFrankTank and Severe Retard. This site already has more features than sH the wiki wasn't built in a day btw

poobear

Administrator
Staff member

3D Face Analysis

sephon said:
3D Face Analysis said:
the userbase is the exact same lmao... atm yeah the design isn't as good. but that's changing soon.
Now that the problems SH had are fixed there's no need to use this forum.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
3D Face Analysis said:
sephon said:
3D Face Analysis said:
the userbase is the exact same lmao... atm yeah the design isn't as good. but that's changing soon.

3D Face Analysis

sephon said:
3D Face Analysis said:
sephon said:
imgur doesn't work, spammy sigs, non-ajax posting (goes to the annoying "information"), will definitely break in the future, etc.
You can disable signatures and there are many alternatives to imgur. I guarantee that the site will work better than in the past as all problems are fixed now.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
3D Face Analysis said:
sephon said:
3D Face Analysis said:
imgur doesn't work, spammy sigs, non-ajax posting (goes to the annoying "information"), will definitely break in the future, etc.
You can disable signatures and there are many alternatives to imgur. I guarantee that the site will work better than in the past as all problems are fixed now.

3D Face Analysis

Victory said:
3D Face Analysis said:
sephon said:
You have it wrong here. There's no reason to use your site over this site. Actually negative reasons.
What are those negative reasons you're referring to?