• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

MORE HEIGHT IS ALWAYS BETTER, brutally mogged in Slovenia jfl at "muh 6'4 is ideal"

QFT

Regular
Got heightmogged left and right and I'm 6'5 LMFAO. Never felt so emasculated in my life, jfl at copers saying it's bad to be "too tall". It is always better to be the mogger than the mogee, it is that simple. 

If I could I would choose to be 7ft so I could brutally mog 6'7 faggots who mogged me.

OneChoice

Rotter
Slovens have some dinaric genes. Did the guys who mogged u look more like luka doncic or were they swarthy gorillas??
IF they were slavic looking itd surprise me, maybe theyd have noric subphenotype of dinaric. Only way a slovene would grow that tall. 

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
I should be training in a gym on Saturday with one of those height measures you get in a doctors...i am hoping so much i got taller from glucosamine and it isnt cope. I feel taller in the gym.

6ft 1 or death.

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
Jawanomics said:
I should be training in a gym on Saturday with one of those height measures you get in a doctors...i am hoping so much i got taller from glucosamine and it isnt cope. I feel taller in the gym.

6ft 1 or death.

:coping:

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
aspiedotnet said:
Jawanomics said:

6ft 1 or death.

:coping:

Plan is to become 6ft 1...don't lose height throughout the days thanks to glucosamine and wear 1cm lifts...2+cm lifts feel awful.

I can then feel like a 6ft 2 person. But we will see..Saturday is cope or hope day.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
you are 6'5 and is considering suicide just because you got heightmogged? absolutely disgraceful and embarassing
:what:
what an absolute low T soft pussy you are. you'd literally commit suicide within 3 days in my shoes. you are the weakest subhuman I have ever seen. just commit suicide already, you worthless loser. you are a disgrace

QFT

Regular
undisputed said:
[size=xx-large]you are 6'5 and is considering suicide just because you got heightmogged? absolutely disgraceful and embarassing[/size]
:what:
[size=xx-large]what an absolute low T soft pussy you are. you'd literally commit suicide within 3 days in my shoes. you are the weakest subhuman I have ever seen. just commit suicide already, you worthless loser. you are a disgrace[/size]

it was absolutely brutal

Marin

Machine
Oldcels
Jawanomics said:

6ft 1 or death.

I took glucosamine for like 3 months, I did grow but was also taking mk-677.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Marin said:
Jawanomics said:

6ft 1 or death.

Yeah i take that also...month on a month off. Plan on taking 1g of glucosamine a day for 2years and see what happens.

LUCIDVOLCEL

Regular
Jawanomics said:

6ft 1 or death.

Eagerly awaiting, I have two big myprotein bottles of glucosamine exired by two years jfl, which typically only detracts some potency, so that's fine as I can megadose

Depending on your results, I may also run glucosamine megadose game to document for our good friends on the forum

I measure my height as per @"Editor Rob"'s technique using a large hand cream bottle as a makeshift stadiometer onto the crown of my head. Chin tuck or looking straight ahead doesn't seem to make a difference on me. 

I stand about 180.4 out of bed, highest measurement 180.9 so while there is some margin of error, lowest I get down to after a day of shit posture is 178.2 and at least that's always consistent.

Marin

Machine
Oldcels
Jawanomics said:
Marin said:

Yeah i take that also...month on a month off. Plan on taking 1g of glucosamine a day for 2years and see what happens.

Take a look on vitamin k2 boyo, there are reports of people getting taller with it too

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
It's over for 6ft4 manlets

:tlol:

Beholder

I just want to be normal
HQNP
QFT said:
Got heightmogged left and right and I'm 6'5 LMFAO. Never felt so emasculated in my life, jfl at copers saying it's bad to be "too tall". It is always better to be the mogger than the mogee, it is that simple. 

If I could I would choose to be 7ft so I could brutally mog 6'7 faggots who mogged me.

Where are you from?