jeebusreekris

Normie
So I might be on my way to a semi Chad as I got a plethora of Tinder Dates lined up and theblast was great.

They all seem to dig me amd I encounter the problem what to do with it.

Most  girls that match me dont seem to wantbto ONS but rather date.

But how many girls can I date? I'm already writing like 10 girls at the same time, I need a timetable for my dates soon.

Is this how Chad feels? Has he the same problems as me? Does he look up in the sky and somewhere on planet earth I'm lying there doing the same.

I feel my life rushing before my eyes a constant stream of girls ahead, nowhere to stop only falling ever deeper into the rabbit hole.

Franktank

Normie
Just go on dates and fuck them. See which ones you like the best and keep them

Franktank said:
Just go on dates and fuck them. See which ones you like the best and keep them
This. Most girls "want to date" and not have ONS, unless you meet them in the context of partying. You have to realize that the Tinder convos/MM experiments people post are extremely cherry-picked to highlight the sluttiest most shocking examples. 

It doesn't make any difference, though, just go out with them once or twice and then have sex. Then choose whether or not to have sex/hang out again or not.

If you have your own place, getting laid from online dating is easy as fuck (that's if you have some girls willing to date you in the first place).

Just invite them to "watch a movie" and then escalate and voila - P in V.

If girl sees your pics and wants to meet you = she likes your looks = she is also open to fucking you

Maybe she won't fuck you on the first date, but if you play it well she will fuck you pretty fast

Currycel

Normie
Well they're not gonna admit to waning to get fucked but obviously that's what they want so don't feel bad

primetime

Normie
if a girl is really into she will fuck on the first or second date..women don't have sex for free usually..you have to buy them something first like dinner and stuff like that..and the girls who have a ONS in actuality want you to date them afterwards