monster cock theory

dat feel

Champion
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
19,975
Reputation
1,566
you need to at least be able to run monster cock theory

 

dat feel

Champion
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
19,975
Reputation
1,566
just lol if you deny the power of monster cock theory

it may be the best weapon that incels have to date up

 

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
4,930
Reputation
6
this is what @iftsj and @Invisible don't understand. If they made girls aware of their dicks, they won't be incels anymore.

I'd rather be 6/10 with a monster cock, than a 8/10 with an average one.
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
27
SEAN O said:
I'd rather be 6/10 with a monster cock, than a 8/10 with an average one.

No fucking way. An 8/10 face beats everything in the world. It's the most powerful print you can leave.
 

dat feel

Champion
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
19,975
Reputation
1,566
SEAN O said:
this is what @iftsj and @Invisible don't understand.  If they made girls aware of their dicks, they won't be incels anymore.

I'd rather be 5/10 with a monster cock, than a 6.5/10 with an average one.

fixed
 

Hfinn

Joke
Joined
Jul 14, 2016
Messages
103
Reputation
0
Wait up wait up

So some people are saying they'd rather be 6/10 with big cock than 8/10 with average?

Lmao first off you need to get the girl to stick your cock in

Being 8/10 is better to get decent one, and at a higher frequency = more sex

And plus it's just for the girls pleasure lmao fuck their pleasure when you're an 8/10 that can just root and boot
 

fincel

Regular
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
1,336
Reputation
0
dat feel said:

shes so fucking hot
reminds me of paige vanzant

what was her name?


Hfinn said:
Wait up wait up

So some people are saying they'd rather be 6/10 with big cock than 8/10 with average?

Lmao first off you need to get the girl to stick your cock in

Being 8/10 is better to get decent one, and at a higher frequency = more sex

And plus it's just for the girls pleasure lmao fuck their pleasure when you're an 8/10 that can just root and boot
having sex without a monster cuck sucks cause ur cock slips out of her pussy constantly and you have limited thrust motion

u need evverything
 

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,074
Reputation
17
SEAN O said:
this is what @iftsj and @Invisible don't understand.  If they made girls aware of their dicks, they won't be incels anymore.

I'd rather be 6/10 with a monster cock, than a 8/10 with an average one.

I don't think 8" dicks are even much to show off about. I think most women have had a few by the time they're 25. 

On the other hand, iftsj has cock + face but I'm not talking about him anymore. He's a braindead aspie. Talking about him causes cancer.  Fuck him.
 

AzzRaze

Rotter
Joined
Sep 25, 2015
Messages
3,204
Reputation
1
Anakind said:
SEAN O said:
I'd rather be 6/10 with a monster cock, than a 8/10 with an average one.

No fucking way. An 8/10 face beats everything in the world. It's the most powerful print you can leave.

A 6/10 with a monster cock cucks an 8/10 face with an average dick any day of the week lol~
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
27
AzzRaze said:
Anakind said:
No fucking way. An 8/10 face beats everything in the world. It's the most powerful print you can leave.

A 6/10 with a monster cock cucks an 8/10 face with an average dick any day of the week lol~

This is what autism looks like.
 

Married Oldcell

Regular
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
1,115
Reputation
2
TranceMan said:
those first ones aint even big srs

what size puts u in that category tho?

The real size is 7 inches - There are measured pics and analysis out there. Obviously not a girth monster either. Probably 7x5.

Statistically, it IS big. But "monsters" of that size aren't that rare, plenty of 7 inchers here.
 
Top