iftsj

Banned
Furst bitch that seem down to fuck, shes a black girl that works at mcdonalds. Probably a whore. Should i fuck her? Try at least ? Does she seem dtf? Maybe she dont even know what netflix and chill means its fucking france

iftsj

Banned
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
iftsj said:
Furst bitch that seem down to fuck, shes a black girl that works at mcdonalds. Probably a whore. Should i fuck her? Try at least ? Does she seem dtf? Maybe she dont even know what netflix and chill means its fucking france
gross and aids
I restrained myself to make a joke about aids

Lel

Gigachad
Our mong is on the road to Slayerdom  :crying:

tell her to come to your place if she denies propose for a date (don't fuck it up pls)

iftsj

Banned
Lel said:
Our mong is on the road to Slayerdom  :crying:

tell her to come to your place if she denies propose for a date (don't fuck it up pls)
I dont even have a place to fuck her i live at my parents . Whats should i reply to her, there a funny gif of george costanza in a jock jacket but im not sure its as funny as i think. If i ask her to fuck her at her place it mighg be too much no?

Lel

Gigachad
iftsj said:
I dont even have a place to fuck her i live at my parents . Whats should i reply to her, there a funny gif of george costanza in a jock jacket but im not sure its as funny as i think. If i ask her to fuck her at her place it mighg be too much no?
do you have any friends? you can ask someone to give you their keys for a few hours

no she seems to be into you . In response to the emoticons tell her ''my reaction was the same '' or some bullshit like that. Then she'll throw some bait like'' orly what do you mean'' etc then you escalate for example : ''you will realize when we meet in person'' . Might as well throw the ''I will be straight to you''- line that works with American sluts. If she's into you she will fall otherwise don't bother betafying yourself. Also the imaginary convo should be adjusted to French lingo and culture.

if she's dtf tell her you're hosting some friends from America or something and better do it in her place.

iftsj

Banned
Lel said:
iftsj said:
do you have any friends? you can ask someone to give you their keys for a few hours

no she seems to be into you . In response to the emoticons tell her ''my reaction was the same '' or some bullshit like that. Then she'll throw some bait like'' orly what do you mean'' etc then you escalate for example : ''you will realize when we meet in person'' . Might as well throw the ''I will be straight to you''- line that works with American sluts. If she's into you she will fall otherwise don't bother betafying yourself. Also the imaginary convo should be adjusted to French lingo and culture.

if she's dtf tell her you're hosting some friends from America or something and better do it in her place.
Fuark thanks a lot, a  need a little experience to learn this kind of things. This seem perfect, i got to learn game.  I guess basics are compliment her and escalade
[hr]
Also lol whats the rest of the "i will be straight to you" bit, iwant to fuck you? It will sound harsh in french. Also whats the best opener i can use on random bitch?

Lel

Gigachad
yes if she likes you that's pretty much it

the more validation you receive the more easy will be to throw shit spontaneously and even enjoy it

Face makes a slayer not the ''game''

I don't remember exactly how it went and better not use it

i used this when i was in UK :'' Quite honestly you’re pretty much my exact type of girl. I don’t wanna waste time chit chatting, give me your number''

your opener was legit too , as long as she's attracted to you you just have not to sperg out

iftsj

Banned
:banderas:

she just responded
with her number
its fucking on
[hr]
now comes the part when ill learn im shit and im scared to call her; she already mocked me she might be a sassy bitch, i responded the @Lel line "i had the same reaction when i saw you" and she said "i was talking about netflix lool"
and then gave me her number
does she think im ugly but still want to fuck?

iftsj said:

she just responded
with her number
its fucking on
[hr]
now comes the part when ill learn im shit and im scared to call her; she already mocked me she might be a sassy bitch, i responded the @Lel line "i had the same reaction when i saw you" and she said "i was talking about netflix lool"
holy fuck she owned ur ass

iftsj

Banned
Daniel Conn said:
iftsj said:

she just responded
with her number
its fucking on
[hr]
holy fuck she owned ur ass
why she gave me her number with this then

she did destroy me
smart bitch
im scared of her now

Lel

Gigachad
iftsj said:

she just responded
with her number
its fucking on
[hr]
fuark boyo just don't sperg out theory works

you need to set your goals now . 

Do you wana fuck or do you wanna date?

if i were you and wanted to fuck (i'm low inhibition tho) i would call her 

i would play that in a background to not seem like im in ma basement

[video=youtube]
i would introduce myself say hey how are you  , how was your day etc then ask her''Hey you know what i like you, lets meet right now''

She will probably refuse due to being late and unprepared. You're gonna say ''Are you sure? , i can come over right now''

If she refuse again then say what about tomorrow or when are you available. She will probably give you a day and time. You will say OK i'm coming over your house at x time and date and ask for address'' If she denies and wants a date then it's up to you. Either take it or say 'i've been out of a hard relationship and i just want to have some fun, but things might work out differently so you never know'' If she doesn't fall for it say goodnight and close the phone.

is this too much? If she likes you and don't sperg out it will work 

Alternative is to text her the same shit but IMO it's harder to get her dtf. Also if you risk it she might not even date you. But if you don't want that you didn't lose anything right?

iftsj

Banned
Lel said:
iftsj said:

she just responded
with her number
its fucking on
[hr]
fuark boyo just don't sperg out theory works

you need to set your goals now . 

Do you wana fuck or do you wanna date?

if i were you and wanted to fuck (i'm low inhibition tho) i would call her 

i would play that in a background to not seem like im in ma basement

[video=youtube]
i would introduce myself say hey how are you  , how was your day etc then ask her''Hey you know what i like you, lets meet right now''

She will probably refuse due to being late and unprepared. You're gonna say ''Are you sure? , i can come over right now''

If she refuse again then say what about tomorrow or when are you available. She will probably give you a day and time. You will say OK i'm coming over your house at x time and date and ask for address'' If she denies and wants a date then it's up to you. Either take it or say 'i've been out of a hard relationship and i just want to have some fun, but things might work out differently so you never know'' If she doesn't fall for it say goodnight and close the phone.

is this too much? If she likes you and don't sperg out it will work 

Alternative is to text her the same shit but IMO it's harder to get her dtf. Also if you risk it she might not even date you. But if you don't want that you didn't lose anything right?
Thanks boyo your advice are GOAT
my only chance is to do the call thing
ill just go outside and wont play youtube lol

i dont really want to date her i think shes a black bitches working at mcdonald but who knows maybe shes great

tbh this IS fucking too much and i might need drugs to do this
i think ill take extasys and try this
i could probably try it right now its 2 in the morning and she just texted me

but im already high on weed and ill have an heart attack if i do this know

Lel

Gigachad
iftsj said:
Thanks boyo your advice are GOAT
my only chance is to do the call thing
ill just go outside and wont play youtube lol

i dont really want to date her i think shes a black bitches working at mcdonald but who knows maybe shes great

tbh this IS fucking too much and i might need drugs to do this
i think ill take extasys and try this
i could probably try it right now its 2 in the morning and she just texted me

but im already high on weed and ill have an heart attack if i do this know
if you stress about it you're gonna get rejected, so stop being a wimp

i think the best thing you can do is to call her now

so be calm don't do drugs , if you need drugs to talk to girls wtf your gonna do when you meet her irl

take it easy and enjoy the fact that you're mogscending (even if it doesnt work its a big progress)

you have to do it ffs , you're 24 not 14. You can do it and should've done it ages ago. Now it's your chance relax and do what i told you. If nothing happens , im 100% the next bitch is gonna fall either through Tinder or through some club you're gonna be visiting ;)

Just do it mong , it's your chance

iftsj

Banned

new match is she ok looking?
my matches dont make sense, very different girls, this one is like a monaco status bitch , pics in expensive cars and everything
im low status as fuck
im matching this and low status black macdonald sassy bitches
my niche dont make sense

i fear the black bitch ill try her
also the russian alien girl texted me at 4 in the morning "you forgot about me :("
she want the d you think?

im litterally scared of my matches
only strange crazy looking bitches

iftsj

Banned
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

just saw this bitch on tinder

shell never match me

but for girls like that i would get motivated
like approached escalate be dom

im insulted by my tinder matches uglieness quite frankly

https://www.instagram.com/paulacherr/

fucking 10/10

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lel

Gigachad
boyo you're too high inhibition its not even funny

this is the reason why you're incel

if you want to ascend stop being a pussy and call this black bitch and the Russian one that seems interested.

you're getting selfcucked in your basement right now

// Infolinks