Money Theory CONFIRMED (once again)

SlickRick

Cuck
I'm a senior in college and sit behind 3 sorority girls. They also graduate in May. They were talking about jobs and how none of them had any lined up and they hadn't even bothered looking. They all said they were hoping to meet someone rich soon so they wouldn't have to worry about working. All three were 7+ with one being an 8.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
SlickRick said:
I'm a senior in college and sit behind 3 sorority girls. They also graduate in May. They were talking about jobs and how none of them had any lined up and they hadn't even bothered looking. They all said they were hoping to meet someone rich soon so they wouldn't have to worry about working. All three were 7+ with one being an 8.
they want a beta cuck provider

if they met me they would be "interested in me"

but since MasterFaggot knows whats up, i would lead them on, and call them out for it, and make them smell my feces by spraying diarrhea all over their bathroom and just leave and never talk to them again because i am a slayer tier blacknight

amogking

Normie
just lol @ u if you dont think this is common knowledge

everywhere i keep hearing this IRL among girls when they talk 100% serious

SlickRick

Cuck
amogking said:

This. Women don't have the drive to work like men do. They want to have the liftstyle where they sleep in everyday, go to starbucks, gym, and then come home and nap everyday.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
SlickRick said:
amogking said:

This. Women don't have the drive to work like men do. They want to have the liftstyle where they sleep in everyday, go to starbucks, gym, and then come home and nap everyday.
:rickylol:

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
SlickRick said:
amogking said:

I've got female level drive

:rage: