Money doesn't attract women

Forget LMS, it should just be G... for genetics.

Women don't choose their mates off of their ability to provide, that's blue pilled thinking.
Women choose their mates off of superior bone development.  Think of it like this, if you can provide, what does that make you good for?  A provider...

If you have good genes... what does that make you good for?

DUR... DA DURRRR

That being said money does help you get laid, money will get you a wife, money will get you hookers, etc. etc.
Ik ik
Ik

Ik

If you argue against me you just don't get how this works exactly.

Baller

Slayer
Wrong. Rich Chad will outslay poor Chad. Of course face is the most important but once you're GL money is definitely important

Mughalistan

Coper
It's all about resources. Genetic resources, financial resources, etc.

Everything counts.

Baller4130 said:
Wrong. Rich Chad will outslay poor Chad. Of course face is the most important but once you're GL money is definitely important
This is assuming they are equal level tier chads going for women over the age of 25.

Women under 25 money helps 0

More attractive chad always excels

Baller

Slayer
TrickleDown said:
Baller4130 said:
This is assuming they are equal level tier chads going for women over the age of 25.

Go to any club downtown and you can see the rich dudes popping off in the VIP area have the hottest chicks with them. Once you hit a certain level in looks, status + money play a big factor

Baller4130 said:
TrickleDown said:

Go to any club downtown and you can see the rich dudes popping off in the VIP area have the hottest chicks with them. Once you hit a certain level in looks, status + money play a big factor
Didn't I say money helps you get laid?
I thought I said that.  You just don't get it.

Jones

Coper
Money doesn't help much, if at all.

If you don't believe me, try lying about your education and employment on Tinder or whatever dating app you use. Say you went to Yale and work at McKinsey. It won't make a difference in your dating success.

Jones said:
Money doesn't help much, if at all.

If you don't believe me, try lying about your education and employment on Tinder. Say you went to Yale and work at McKinsey. It won't make a difference in your dating success.
Exactly

Jones

Coper
Nicolas Cage said:
Tell that to Dan Bilzerian
His net worth is $150 million.

I'll concede that if you have a 9 figure net worth, that can make a difference. Good luck getting there.

Besides, most women will still much rather date a good looking guy that works at a bike repair shop than Dan Bilzerian.

The point is that there is no route for an average guy (who will be lucky to make 6 figures) to improve his success with women through his wealth. The only way is to become more attractive.

Jones said:
Nicolas Cage said:

I'll concede that if you have a 9 figure net worth, that can make a difference. Good luck getting there.

Besides, most women will still much rather date a good looking guy that works at a bike repair shop than Dan Bilzerian.

The point is that there is no route for an average guy (who will be lucky to make 6 figures) to improve his success with women through his wealth.
This is what I try to tell these money copecells m' lord

They're just too low IQ to get it

B-b-b-b-b-b-but r/TRP said once I hit 38 (male prime SMV) I'd get all the chix on my dixs with my 6 figure salary.

:aspie:

Oперативный said:
B-b-b-b-b-b-but r/TRP said once I hit 38 (male prime SMV) I'd get all the chix on my dixs with my 6 figure salary.

What you're telling me that's not how it actually works!??

NOOOOO!

Jones

Coper
TrickleDown said:
Jones said:

The point is that there is no route for an average guy (who will be lucky to make 6 figures) to improve his success with women through his wealth.

There are very few red-pilled individuals here. I can tell you're one of them.

The idea that the posters here are going to accrue enough wealth to actually make a difference in their ability to attract women is just insane.

The average midcareer income for Harvard Law School graduates is $201,000: http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2014/10/23/hls-grads-salary-top/

No one here has anything close to that kind of talent, yet some guys here think they're going to one day earn 6 or 7 figure incomes.

Nicolas Cage

Coper
Jones said:
TrickleDown said:

The idea that the posters here are going to accrue enough wealth to actually make a difference in their ability to attract women is just insane.

The average midcareer income for Harvard Law School graduates is $201,000: http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2014/10/23/hls-grads-salary-top/

No one here has anything close to that kind of talent, yet some guys here think they're going to one day earn 6 or 7 figure incomes.
Nobody is talking about becoming a millionaire, I was talking about guys who are already millionaires 

The average guy isn't going to become a millionaire, just like the average guy isn't going to become 8/10+. It doesn't change the fact that being rich will get you laid

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Jones said:
Nicolas Cage said:

The point is that there is no route for an average guy (who will be lucky to make 6 figures) to improve his success with women through his wealth. The only way is to become more attractive.
Lol @ thinking that fool has 9 figures. His networth is probably barely above a few mil

TrickleDown said:
Oперативный said:

What you're telling me that's not how it actually works!??

NOOOOO!
Unfortunately an MBA and some Nerdcell degree isn't enough.

:lmfao:

Jones

Coper
Nicolas Cage said:
Jones said:

Nobody is talking about becoming a millionaire, I was talking about guys who are already millionaires 

The average guy isn't going to become a millionaire, just like the average guy isn't going to become 8/10+. It doesn't change the fact that being rich will get you laid
It makes a marginal difference. If you're incel without money, you'll likely be incel with money unless you buy hookers and sugar babies.

Do you think Dan Bilzerian needs money to get girls? The guy is decent looking and oozes charisma. Even Mark Zuckerberg had a girlfriend before he became wealthy.

Money DOES NOT get you girls.

Ironically, it's actually the other way around: Girls get you money. As in, having a solid relationship at a young age is a major factor in achieving career success because it motivates you. I've never heard of someone who was incel in their teens and twenties and went on to become successful.

stamaster21

Slayer
Mostly girls who are ages 25+ care about money and shit, even more so if there attractive say a 6/10+ or better. Remember the sexual market place is in young girls favor when young most have been sexual with boys since ages of 14. A young girl age 14-24 would date a attractive guy going to highschool  or college who works part time at wallmart.