Moms are responsible for male delusion

FireHaze

Gigachad
Always telling their sons they're handsome only for them to get shot down by every woman they approach.

Obliviousness is responsible for some males not realizing that most moms would never tell their male children something that might hurt their fragile egos.

Your mom admits you're ugly... Uh, what changes?  As if you didn't already know from the thousands of non-verbal indicators of disinterest you've received throughout your life from attractive women?   I mean, really...

Herald

Normie
I've always said this and I'll say it again. 

Mothers DO NOT care about their male sons 99.99% of the time. 

Either the son is a natural HIGH T DOM LOW-INHIB and fends for himself, or he has access to proper male guidance to exercise his potential in mind and body (basketball, swimming, finances, trades, self-esteem, etc, or stumbles upon REDPILL TRUTHS). 

If not, he's fucked. He'll become a pussy beta fag mommy's boy with a whimpy demeanor. This in turn, will make him look for proper social acceptance from women. Doesn't matter whether he slays or not. And then, a Beta Mangina WK male feminist is born.

I said:
Obliviousness is responsible for some males not realizing that most moms would never tell their male children something that might hurt their fragile egos.

Your mom admits you're ugly... Uh, what changes?  As if you didn't already know from the thousands of non-verbal indicators of disinterest you've received throughout your life from attractive women?   I mean, really...
Better scenario than bluepilled/lying parents pushing you towards education effectivly costing you whatever chance at a normal (late) youth you had.
Besides they have to see that their ugly sons will realize the truth sooner or later and will never visit them in their retirement home because pretending to not hate them isn't worth some shitty ~100k inheritence you get at 50+ where it doesn't matter any more.

What am I reading?   I realized I was ugly based on the lack of interest I got from cute girls sometime in 8th grade.   How does anybody not figure this stuff out?

FireHaze

Gigachad
I said:

She may stop bothering you about getting girls if you can get her to admit you're ugly.

FireHaze said:
I said:

She may stop bothering you about getting girls if you can get her to admit you're ugly.
ugly people the world over are pairing off, though

All that would happen is your mom would start accusing you of being shallow and claiming that you see women as a masturbatory appliance of some kind.

lanklet

Coper
My mom never told me I was handsome when growing up, you all have shitty bluepilled moms. Instead, she brought me to an orthodontist's office when I was like 6 or something, where they tried to put in an expansion device to encourage forward growth of my maxilla. When that didn't work, she planned for me to get surgery when I turned 18.

In a way it was just as bad as the bluepill alternative, because it made me so insecure that I didn't respond to any of the attention I started getting when I grew taller and got broader shoulders