Mom: "You're so handsome"

FireHaze

Gigachad
Bitch if I'm so handsome why do I get zero attention from prime women?

Does anyone else's mom try to bluepill them?

modified

hairloss expert
My mom is horribly bluepilled. I've worked to systemactically red pill her over the past few months with good progress.

Even though I'm a grown man, I feel it's important for my own mental health. I grew up on a steady diet of lies from her. For me, it's important to confront it, as I move forward and attempt to fix the things that limit me.

IceCutter

Gigachad
it means you're not hideous at least

even moms cannot lie when it comes to truly ugly

FireHaze

Gigachad
modified said:
My mom is horribly bluepilled. I've worked to systemactically red pill her over the past few months with good progress.

Even though I'm a grown man, I feel it's important for my own mental health. I grew up on a steady diet of lies from her. For me, it's important to confront it, as I move forward and attempt to fix the things that limit me.
I'm actually gonna try redpilling her to see how she reacts.

FireHaze

Gigachad
RodgerRabbit said:
My parents have never told me I'm good looking, in fact they are actually apologetic when I complain about how fucking repugnant my faggot face is. They even drove me to my consult with a plastic surgeon without even questioning it.  :giggle:
Your parents are redpilled as fuck.

Reflex

Lookism God
RodgerRabbit said:
My parents have never told me I'm good looking, in fact they are actually apologetic when I complain about how fucking repugnant my faggot face is. They even drove me to my consult with a plastic surgeon without even questioning it.  :giggle:
Feelium

Weaselface

Coper
I showed her my morphs, and she replied "Now, I may be your mother, but I think you look pretty"; she said she didn't see the issues, but that she wouldn't stop me from getting surgeries. She may be my mother, but it really did alleviate my feels for a while.

They're not lies, but only clouded judgement — even so, sometimes a well-meaning stroke on the head is just indispensable.

furio

Incel
A Mother could never tell her offspring that he is ugly, neither will her offspring be ugly in her eyes. Trying to convince your Mother you are ugly is hopeless, your mom is the only woman who legit loves you in life, so treat her right.